New PM ?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 164349, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

And it looks like she has been advised to say everything to please the electorate now. Gone back on most of her election ideas, falling over backwards to help those at Grenfell. All to please the electorate.
    But why not answer questions that people ask or tell the truth?

Was this cladding passed for fitting at the time of fitting?
    "The cladding is being investigated and tested and we will know in 48 hrs."

"We will have housing for all residents of Grenfell within 3 weeks.
    We are rehousing a number of them in a block"(sharing with posh people!), "the builders are preparing them and should be able to move in by the end of July!"

2. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

They'll be re-housing a lot more than the residents, they'll also be providing new housing for the 'official tenants', the ones that are illegally sub-letting to the 'residents', couple that with an amnesty against illegal entry to the country. Oh what a tangled web we weave.

3. There should be no amnesty for any illegals and they should be deported immediately.
    Any Council tenant who was subletting should be taken to court and should not be given another property.

4. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

Yes but given the tragic circumstances that's not going to happen. My main anger is the tenants who were sub-letting for profit, and stand to make a profit equivalent to a euromillions win when they get their hands on one of these new flats and sub-let that.

5. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

I bought the original Isaac Hayes single back in 1971 when it was released 7/6d, so popular it became difficult to buy, was offered £1.00 for it so took the dosh.

6. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

If you've got another copy I'll give you thirty bob.

7. They should not have been here so just deport them,end of.
    Giving them properties will encourage more of them to come here.
    We have indigenous British people on the street that need housed,but I suppose the trash of the world comes before them.

8. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

You're probably right Deleted member 11267, but as I said, it's not going to happen.

9. dwlondon

dwlondon Active Member

Yeah, where's effing Alan titchmarsh, tommy Walsh and Llewellyn Bowen when you really need them?

10. P J Thompson

P J Thompson Active Member

I didn't know Marine Le Penn had arrived in Britain as a refugee. I knew she got whooped but wasn't aware that the French hated her THAT much!
    Wow, I guess that's what you get when you're a bigoted authoritarian pig.

11. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

No need to check, I really do.

12. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

There's no point in Conservatives getting into bed with the DUP if the last coalition with the LibDims is any guide. If the two parties disagree on a proposal they won't debate it in Parliament, if they do they'll vote for it. It's the same as if there's a minority non coalition government.

13. Yes, I absolutely agree.

That in this sorry episode, where probably 100 people were roasted alive, your 'main anger' is directed at the thought of someone - one of them scroungers no less - getting something you never will.

Oh the injustice.

14. We know you do, 'arry. JoT was yanking yer shackles.

15. His main anger, not at how the fire could have happened. Or how bad it must have been to have been trapped. Or to see and hear people including children dying, trapped.

No the real anger, the injustice.

You dont have to agree with reasons, or even like the people. But no compassion or feelings at all?

chippie244 likes this.
  16. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

I bet it would if they were English.

Like all the charity stuff going on, records ECT, what a perfect excuse for leftie to feel important.

17. Phil the Paver

Yes it is an injustice, why should the fact they were involved in a fire make any difference, if they hadn't been ILLEGALLY here they wouldn't have got caught up in it.

Law is law and otherwise you'll have scores of them claiming to have been ILLEGALLY living there withoit any means to verify it.

Stop being so soft headed and start thinking of your children's children's future.

18. How many of the victims and survivors are you referring to there, Phil?

And thank you for your false concern about my children's future. Don't worry, tho', because I have brought them up to be the exact opposite of you.

19. Phil the Paver

O- dear, they're in for a life of trouble then, offering their all to any bleeding heart only for the hand that feeds to be bitten off.

20. P J Thompson

P J Thompson Active Member

Please clarify, Phil.

Do you mean that you gave nothing to a sucking heart only to get given a new hand that you can't use for eating purposes?
    Was it like puked onto you?
    Did you have a missing hand before this or do you now have 3 (or more)?

I don't really understand this exact opposite stuff...bit dumb see :)

chippie244 likes this.