New PM ?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 164349, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Why not shoot them twice first, and then deport them? Chust to be sure to be sure.

Anyhoo, giving a few of these poor souls a 'free' property to live in will almost certainly attract MILLIONS more 'grants 'cos we all know they are drawn by such weakness and foolish generosity - 'cos they don't have normal morals like 'us', eh?

Tell you what, Probs - every single 'trash' survivor/family/friend of that tragic event that I saw interviewed was truly dignified, articulate, compassionate, thoughtful, considerate and moving. All things that you are not.

If you really, truly honestly wish to improve this country, then f'off somewhere else, and let 'them' stay.

2. Weird, man. Chust weird.

3. DA, I think you you should go to a toilet roll wholesaler, and purchase a van load to clean your mouth.

4. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Latest population figures are out, population has increased it's largest number in 70 years, two 3rds of the increase in down to immigration, that's the official numbers so you can bet is more.

5. And each and virtually every one is a far better human being than you.

FACT!

6. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Better at building bombs, yes you're right FACT.

As for being a better human being??, that is a question you can never answer as you don't know any of us other then from here and thats only one side of a story, still leaves 3 hundred thousand + peeps you've not not a single clue about, but being a soft headed leftie that doesn't matter, till its yet again time to morn the dead. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:.

I forgot you only morn Muslims.

7. You show both your faces on here every single day.

Transparent as a transparent thing.

8. P J Thompson

P J Thompson Active Member

Lol at DA being a "leftie" :D
    You have to be pretty 'righty' for that to be your view :p

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  9. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

I like transparent.
    Transparent is a good thing, surely?
    Or would you prefer that people only said what they thought other people would approve?
    I prefer honesty, whatever that may be.

If I said I detested homosexuality, would that make me an evil, vile individual?
    Or just maybe that's what I'd been taught to believe?

You used to be a teacher, right?
    So prove it!

There's always the possibility that you were frigging useless at your job however, but I don't believe that.

10. SIT DOWN AND SHUT UP.

There.

longboat likes this.
  11. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Agghh, oh well you live and learn!

12. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

As a thirteen year old, I used to judge a teachers skill by their ability to hit me, whilst sitting at the back of the class, full square on the forehead with a blackboard duster. Very few teachers had the skill versus my ability to duck to achieve that. I doubt that todays teachers could aspire to anything approaching that level of accuracy.

longboat likes this.
  13. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

14. I'm willing to give it a try.

15. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Careful , Longs.. He'll make you go stand on the naughty step for half an hour.. Or even worse, write out "I must learn to love foreigners. " a hundred times on the blackboard.

16. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

You couldn't hit a barn door from three yards DA, far less a duckin n divin person from 6 foot. :p:p:p

17. Nah. I'll take him over me knee and...

(Did I say that out loud?)

18. He is certainly a right little ducker.

19. fillyboy

fillyboy Screwfix Select

In the blink of an eye, I'd lean to the right whilst you'd aim for the left.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  20. Oh, that is goooood! :D