New Spalding Store

Discussion in 'Screwfix Trade Counters' started by Charles, Sep 7, 2012.

1. Charles

Charles Guest

Good Morning,

You have just opened a new store this week in Spalding Lincolnshire which I visited yesterday.

I am a farmer by trade with several houses and multiple farm buildings and a large Workshop yet I am unable to open a trade account unless Im a plumber or a Sparks??? Where is the logic in this?? You open a store in an area which has a large farming community yet we cannot open an account??

We have got accounts at many of the Businesses ,including electrical and plumbing and wholesalers, within a 500m radious of your site including the one directly opposite your door!!! Yet why am I unable to do so with you? I am not begging for an account but I just thought I would make you aware of this before you put many more people off dealing with yourselves!

Thanks

Charles Robinson

2. G Brown

G Brown New Member

You are being studiously ignored.

Now go and cull some badgers

3. kaye999

kaye999 Member

why should you be able to open a trade account your a farmer not a plumber or a sparks. you have to go in and order just like the general public do.dont think the farmers market would let the building trade open an account to buy cows or sheep as we not in the farming industry.p.s pay the public price never seen a poor farmer yet.