Now here is a shock

Discussion in 'Job Talk' started by wiggy, Feb 4, 2014.

1. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

WE are, only we didn't sow it, the idiots we put in power did, WE have to suffer because of them they don't, after all you don't see streets full of immigrants waiting to be picked up to be taken to the Houses of Parliament to work, no only building sites, you know the ones were you struggle these days to find anybody that speaks English.

Exsample during the building of the Olympics, my mate worked for a Tarmac company who did all the work in the Olympics, the times he told me that he could not find a single person other than the ones in went in with that spoke English, even the sercuity staff were from Easten Europe, so much for British jobs for British workers.

This problem will not go away while rich people are allowed to exploit the immigrants, that's not going to happen is it, were else will then get their house cleaners from.

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Again,,, Sadly, None of this generation sowed the seeds of slavery, none of this generation sowed the seeds of piracy, and none of us fathered Enoch Powell.... I'm sure none of us on here work for Channel 4 and didn't have anything to do with the "racist" production they showed tonight, highlighting, foreign criminals, plying their trade in London.
    Before I sign off, just answer me this Sean,,,, With so many unemployed, in this country,, why on earth do we need these immigrants?

3. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

asking this question suggests that you believe that there is a direct simplistic correlation between immigration and unemployment; there isn't - as has become the norm, whatever answer I give you will be twisted in your usual manner to suit your urge to incite - all I will suggest is that you try and expand your mind by learning how economies work, specifically developing economies and the methods used to encourage the expansion of trade

the mass hysteria that shrouds all talk of immigration is simply a tactic used by certain politicians and highly biased newspapers all too keen to promote their own populist agendas whilst side-lining the real causes of our current cyclical predicament