OLCI complaints

Discussion in 'Engineers' Talk' started by khurrem, Jan 31, 2015.

1. khurrem

khurrem New Member

Hi Guys

Im a student of OLCI construction Training ltd. I know THIS company is now known as ERR. that doesn't really matter. Im here to let all those who are in the same shoes as myself know that I have decided to build a case against OLCI construction limited. I have read many posts about complaints but found it very upsetting that nobody is doing anything about it. Like everyone I have a story to tell about how OLCI ripped me off, mis-sold and mis-lead me in to signing up to the course. Im sure many of you are out there who have has similar or even not so similar experiences but are not sure of how to challenge the system.

I will leave my email address ksharif@live.co.uk on here. If anyone has anything to share please come forward and with each other's help and support I truly believe we will be able to claim back damages and losses through small claims court. For those who dont know already, but this is a very cost effective way of claiming your money back for amounts up to £10,000 or less so hopefully with the right material and supporting evidence this should help you recover your losses. I will help you if you need guidance on how to setup a claim and share with you almost everything I know regarding consumer law. I will help you through the procedure of complaints and how to build your case.

So please guys come forward and lets discuss!

P.S PLEASE NOTE THIS POST IS ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE HAD A NEGATIVE EXPERIENCE WITH THIS COMPANY AND WOULD LIKE A MEANINGFUL RESOLUTION OUT OF THIS!

2. Nickwardsmith

Nickwardsmith New Member

Please, Please contact the financial ombudsman. I already have a complaint logged with them and I'm getting some brilliant support. The company that own the debt is Caledonian consumer finance (OLCI).

3. Can you elaborate on the problem? I personally have had a positive experience with them and know others that have had too.

4. KEHINDE OSIBOTE

KEHINDE OSIBOTE New Member

Hi Guys,
    I am also in the same shoes as you guys. The company called OLCI Construction were in business to exploit the innocent citizens. I am available to join in the claim and litigation process. I started a course with them which I paid over £2000.00 in year 2010 and I opted out because of their sub-standard way of delivering training and after five years now they are coming to ask me through a debt collection agent to pay over six thousand pounds owing to them. I only attended a level 2 course for about three months(once a week) and could not progress to the next level since I was not gaining anything. My email is mkoosborne@gmail.com and will be ready for a collective struggle against this rip-off.

5. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

6. KIAB

KIAB Super Member