olci construction training

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by THE Equalizer, May 29, 2009.

1. beoffwithyou

beoffwithyou New Member

there has been numerous attempts by groups, however i learned on just 1 student who received £299 settlement after suing for 4995, he told the court that he was overcharged for the course as there were other courses out there at £299. so the judge awarded him the judgement and £299 that is what the court sees as justice, good luck to you, I am in the process of lodging court papers in Scotland against Barclay's for not supplying the course that was paid for, I may lose a few hundred pounds but I will be asking local reporters to attend court proceedings and hopefully publish . I am certainly not giving up and I firmly believe that I shall win this when I present the crucial evidence to court.will post outcome.

2. Nickwardsmith

Nickwardsmith New Member

Please, Please contact the financial ombudsman. I already have a complaint logged with them and I'm getting some brilliant support. The company that own the debt is Caledonian consumer finance (OLCI).

3. I did olci plumbing theory and installation distance learning in 2005. I have a well established plumbing firm in kent. The course work was easy but I pick things up quickly. Some lads need to go the long route as they have to be shown umpteen times how to do the simplest thing. I run refurbs deal with sparks project manage and always do the plumbing and second fix work. Big thanks t the olci as I have gone from a recruitment consultant\manager previous to the building trade career change. Each person to their own.