Old house - cold water pipe size?

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by hampshire rosie, Aug 8, 2015.

1. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

There are millions upon millions of factual pieces of evidence to back this up.

Where as there is absolutely no evidence that God exists, not one piece.

2. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

I doubt it and even if their was its not proof God does not exist.

3. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

The materialistic universe in all its entirety.

You didn't think it created itself from nothing did you?

4. Oh boy oh boy oh boy - Ry's come out from the dust pile :rolleyes:.

In one single post he's covered the whole gamut of ignorance demonstrated by most 'believers'.

"Prove that gawd doesn't exist, then." That's a beaut. The whole point is, you are the one claiming he does. So you prove it, sunshine. Me, I'm happy to accept that I cannot 'disprove' it, but that fortunately there is no need for me to even try - 'cos the existence of gawd has absolutely no, none, zero, is completely devoid, of evidence to support it.

hIS existence is every bit as likely and as credible as - c'mon, give me some examples, peeps - fairies, leprechauns, Neptune, Thor, monsters in your cupboard (actually, that could happen...), or - let's push the boat out - intelligent life in Ry's head.

You reckon evolution says "we evolved from the monkeys", does it? I suspect you may have, but I did not. You utter clot. You clearly don't have the most basic understanding of evolution.

Absolutely mind-numbing ignorance.

But very entertaining.

5. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

No. The whole point is you are claiming God doesn't exist. Yet you cannot provide evidence.
    Just claims from dawkins and co you were gullible enough to believe.
    Like I said, evolution at the most, is just an idea about history, not observational science.

6. Oops, both Ry and KIAB are mistaken... :(

There is no 'missing link'. The evidence for evolution is now irrefutable. It has been fully accepted by all the scientists of any credibility (ie - those that are not insane).

ALL the evidence that continues to be discovered fits in perfectly with evolution, and nothing has been found that contradicts it (except holy books).

It is accepted fact. It is as true as gravity. Y'know - the 'theory' of gravity... :rolleyes:

7. Yeah - like you said. An imbecile with no intellectual credibility whatsoever. Go stick a thorn in your eye...

8. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

When the arguments lost the abuse begins.

9. I could suggest you go read some proper, factual, evidence-based books, Ry, but the image of you running a finger across a page with furrowed brow and moving lips is too painful.

ly funny.

10. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Evidence for what?
    When you find evidence God doesn't exist let me know eh?

11. Duh - how do I prove that something that's invisible and that has zero effect and cannot ever be detected and has not a single, pingle shred of supporting evidence doesn't exist?

Fortunately - as I explained before - I don't have to. The burden of providing proof is on you as you are the one claiming this supernatural being does.

As my good friend B Russell explained, if he were to simply claim there was a teapot orbiting the Sun somewhere between Earth and Mars, it would be loony to expect others to believe this just because they cannot prove it doesn't exist.

Go on, Ry - prove the teapot doesn't exist.

Nah-nah-na-naaahhhh-nah.

Your 'argument' is the one of the thoughtless. But no doubt delivered with a smirk and self-gratifying chuckle.

Stoooooopid stooopid man.

12. Phil the Paver

Found it.

[​IMG]

:p:p:p

metrokitchens likes this.
  13. Hang on - that's not the teapot I was talking about.

That's a Jehovah's teapot. No, sorry, a Mormon one.

Or.... this could go on and on...

14. Phil the Paver

Actually, its evolution, it started out as an egg cup. :p:p

15. parahandy

parahandy Screwfix Select

You really can't argue with this.

From 30 seconds.

16. There is so much irony in that vid I simply don't know where to begin :)

I'll settle for the second comment left below the vid on PooTube, from Snark the Magic Dragon...

Jeez, when gawd designed, for instance, the human cell - a microscopic machine of mind-blowing complexity - why didn't he also hand out the ability to 'cue' to his singing flock?

There, answer that, Ry.

17. Need a bigger hammer

Need a bigger hammer Active Member

I have always thought that god is a man made invention. So that there is something to blame when the brown stuff hits the whirly thing...;)

18. proby

proby Active Member

That's very true I bet that was why DA got married in church and made promises to God :)

19. I had my fingers crossed at the time...

proby likes this.