Oven Draw things???

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by Spinyadas, Dec 15, 2014.

1. Spinyadas

Spinyadas New Member

Hi All,

I have fitted my new Kitchen and I had a couple bits not 100% sure about. Taped to the draws is what looks like a strut / pole and I understand that it is a pole for the pot draws and I would imagine it clips in one end and fastens to the draw front on other please see attached pics any help would be much appreciated.

Attached Files:

2. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

Where was the kitchen purchased, is it from Homebase?

CraigMcK likes this.
  3. Spinyadas

Spinyadas New Member

Sheffield kitchen outlet

4. tisme

tisme New Member

The "white" ridged end should go in the pre drilled hole on your drawer front, if there is no hole it will need drilling (10mm I think) be carefull not to drill too deep or some retailers supply a grey cup fitting which screws to the rear of the drawer front, then the grey clip end clicks onto the slot on top corner of the drawer back. I hope this helps.

Spinyadas likes this.
  5. TartanPaint

TartanPaint Member

Also, you can normally rotate the rear fitting (the rod at the grey clip end) to slightly bring in or push out the top of the drawer front panel. This is so you can fine adjust the drawer front to get it absolutely vertical.

Spinyadas likes this.