Paul nuttall

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 164349, Feb 18, 2017.

1. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Post 5 was a question, hence the ?????? I didn't know if it had been disproved and thought Jack was offering evidence it had.

As for Trump, defending him. ??????? You have a strange outlook on what's actually written. But having said that I'm not going to slagg everything he does off just because its the Liberal thing to do.

2. Which facts? What does nuttall say that you could ever believe now?

Who, exactly, has used cheap shots for gain, at the country's expense?

Me? No. You? No. But yohr beloved party has, andvthere has been no uprising against him. Tacit approval in most peopkes books

3. Perish the thought anyone would ever call you a 'liberal'... :rolleyes:

4. Phil the Paver

My Party.?????????
    How many times have they stood at elections?????
    How many times have I voted for them. ??????

Brexit doesn't count, Brexit was being carried out by what turned out to be a complete coward.

5. Phil the Paver

Yes perish the thought, I'd have to slap anyone that did.

Hold on, that would make me a modern day Liberal. :p:p:p:p

Deleted member 33931 likes this.

6. So you specifically don't support Ukip and never have done. And Farage, I assume too? Nuttall is close to being a liar? And Farage ? And Trump?

These are the very people who are getting us in a mess as we speak. Which side do you stand on?

7. Phil the Paver

Farage talks a lot of sense, yes I know you don't believe that, But hey.

Nuttel I think we've established I don't like him.

Trump, isn't doing himself any favours by consitanly tweeting his every thought, some things are best unsaid.

Mess, what mess.????

8. PaulBlackpool

PaulBlackpool Screwfix Select

Cameron gave us the referendum ;it was in the conservative manifesto due to the pressure they felt from UKIP.
    The conservatives were afraid of losing votes to UKIP.
    That's what I meant and I am pretty sure everybody on here understood what I said.
    Yes John you won the referendum but I am convinced we are all going to loose over Brexit.
    By all I mean everybody in the UK, everybody in Europe, everybody in the USA, in fact everybody everywhere.
    As you might remember I was an accountant until I retired and in large organisations there is much administration and massive changes require humungous administration.
    I am no EU lover but I voted to remain because I thought coming out would cause chaos but little did I realise the chaos that is now starting with the rise of the alt-right in Europe.
    To top it all we also have Trump whose win was aided by Farage. "Brexit +++" possibly with a bit of help from Putin.
    I sincerely hope you and Phil and others on here are correct in your assertions and I and DA , Jack and Chippie and others are wrong.
    I would like to say that at age 70 I am not bothered about myself but I would be lying as I don't want to die prematurely but I have children and grandchildren as most of us will have.
    To anyone who has ever read a dystopian novel the signs out there are not looking good.
    "Fake news", a belligerent president of the USA, Putin eyeing up a potential vacuum of a fractured Europe with doubts over the effectiveness of NATO, not forgetting ISIS.
    When politicians dispute the facts when it suits them and people go along with it and minorities are persecuted and people go along with it - this is when unstoppable movements start which ultimately result in war.
    I hear they are recreating the woolly mammoth . Pity they can't create a few Churchill's.

9. Very well put

10. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

No comment on the previous Labour governments failure to honour their election pledge and give us a referendum though. ;)

11. Phil the Paver

That wouldn't have been by the very person now trying to overturn it would it.

Couldn't be trusted then, can't be trusted now, I wonder how many lies Blair actually told. Still he's worth around 100 mill now, so I suppose lying has it good points.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

12. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Do one.

13. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

And you.

14. Phil the Paver

I see Chippie being nice and Liberal. :p:p:p:p:p:p

15. joinerjohn1

Well, they did (ahem ) mention it in their Election Manifesto, then reneged on the offer , hoping that traditional Labour voters would forget, (or develop alzheimers before the next GE) Come on Chip, surely you have a short memory? Can't you remember that?

16. joinerjohn1

Anyway, ,, back on topic,,, Blair's loyalty to the EU has made him a multi millionaire.. Do you really think he's gonna let a majority of the electorate, spoil his taxpayer funded, cash club?

17. Back on topic.

Leader of the ukip party. The party that forced the referendum.

Trustworthy and believable?

Like Farage ?

18. LOL x 2 :D

19. You really are astonishingly simple at times, JJ!

(Yeah, I know that's 'personal', but - lawd help me - I sometimes get a little frightened at the level of 'thinking' on this forum.)

20. I dunno, JoT. I was thinking the same as you - that he's a devious, conniving, dishonest and dishonourable slug - but then I saw him wipe away a 'tear' when he was applauded with support from his party members.

And now I know he is.

UKIP is repellent.