Pipe problem!?

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by Chris101, May 13, 2015.

1. Chris101

Chris101 Member

So the plumber agreed to come out this morning at 8am.
    It is not 9am and it is a no show with no phone call's!
    To top it off we are having problems with foul smells under the kitchen cupboard and downstairs bathroom which has probably been brought on by the rain... (this is a separate on-going issue but thought I would vent my frustration on here).

Could any of you please recommend me a professional and decent plumber/kitchen fitter as I may just try and kill 2 birds off with one stone and get both issues resolved in one hit...?

So far the plumbers that have been round are private independent plumbers and maybe it is around my areas, but even after some Facebook recommendations from my local area group, they have all been basic...

2. Plumberbish

Plumberbish Active Member

What area are you in?

3. Chris101

Chris101 Member

Walthamstow, London

4. Plumberbish

Plumberbish Active Member

Sorry buddy I'm over in Uxbridge, other side to you...don't know anyone in that area either. Sorry dude

5. nigel willson

nigel willson Screwfix Select

Hi Chris, I wish I could help but I live in Cumbria. Think you'll find u need someone who is 1.plumber 2.elecrician 3.carpenter !!!. I would never put " services" behind appliances for this reason and possible leakage which would not been detected. Hope you can find someone, they are out there.