Place Your Bets

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by palavaman, Jan 12, 2017.

1. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

If you are a betting man/woman, go down to the bookies now and place your bet? Bet that the supposed ''PRESSIDENT DONALD TRUMP'' will not serve out his term in office.
    whether he gets impeached, gets ''taken out'', resigns or absconds to Russia or whatever, but one thing is for certain: The heat will soon get to him. Welcome to America. And here was I having sleepless nights about BREXIT only to now realise that other nations have even bigger fish to fry. The plot thickens

2. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Interesting to see how he copes.

3. I am not a risk-taker, Pala, and have never placed a bet in my life.

So, yes, £100 on him going.

It's as safe as a safe thing :).

He is a bludy loon. He IS an American Psychopath - in the true meaning of the word.

"...is traditionally defined as a personality disorder characterized by persistent antisocial behaviour, impaired empathy and remorse, and bold, uninhibited, egotistical traits."

Half the American population has been as stupid as half the... well, you know... :rolleyes:

4. ...says our resident christian and Trump supporter ;)

5. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

Well, USA needs someone / something different. Not 100% sure about Trump i agree. Testing time indeed for the USA with him at the helm.

Maybe, just maybe, he will do a good job! Seems unlikely i know but lets wait and see (While WW3 erupts!!) lol

6. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

You spent less on the PC & monitor!:eek::p

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  7. Really? The US needs "something different"?! Good lawd.

Something different to a man of true intellect, dignity, compassion, and depth of thought? One who took the US out of a deep recession? To record employment levels? Who introduced a health care system for the disenfranchised?

You are not 100% sure about Trump are you not?!

Well, I am.

You great big cuddly christian, you.

Deleted member 164349 likes this.
  8. I did hope that once he got in power he would calm down and become rational and sensible.

Hoping all the electioneering was bluster and attention seeking, which it was. But its carrying on !

Obama has done wonders for the usa, and been pretty good for most of the rest of the world too. And he was an honest type.

To see trump about to unpick a lot of what he done, is twice as bad as what he intends to do in the future.

Just remember though, we are not that far behind that type of leadership. And it is what we wanted, well not all of us.

leesparkykent likes this.

9. Why does usa need something different? For once in its recent history it has achieved some good things.

You dont have to like obama, but he has achieved more good than bad. Or can you see something I cant?

10. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

I see where this is going...

Another 10 page thread:rolleyes:

11. btiw

btiw Well-Known Member

Search screwfix for "trump"
    Next page.
    Well played screwfix.

A few questions:
    Does they come in gold?
    Is the nut included?

That's just weird. Or should that be wee-ird?

screwfix search.jpg

Joe95 and Deleted member 33931 like this.
  12. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

Screwfix search never fails to amaze:rolleyes:

13. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

I actually like Obama, I believe that he's a genuine sort of chap, but he failed to tap into public growing public feeling that he wasn't looking after America well enough. Donald Trump is astute enough to identify that feeling and cash in, he was helped along the way by Hillary Clinton who's too "establishment". The President is very often a figurehead advised by wiser people and DT certainly has the talent for team building.

14. Joe95

Joe95 Screwfix Select

I still remember how blown away everyone was when Obama was voted in. He has done some great things too, and fair share of bad.
    Great public speaker too.

15. He is certainly anti establishment isnt he :rolleyes:.

Oh no, silly me for thinking that :D

16. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

In all probability yes! lol :p

17. btiw

btiw Well-Known Member

Koolpc, are you hallucinating again?
    It's seems it's not just in the middle east where Christians get stoned.

Joe95 likes this.
  18. koolpc

koolpc Super Member

You guys are easy to wind up! :p:p

Joe95 likes this.
  19. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Never fails to amaze me why anyone on earth would search Screwfix for 'trump'!!!

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

Joe95 likes this.
  20. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

How often have been amazed that anyone searched Screwfix for "trump"?

Joe95 likes this.