please help to identify manufacturer

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by paly4, Mar 29, 2014.

1. paly4

paly4 New Member

Hi all,

One of shower door rollers got broken. I don't know the manufacturer, but shower is pretty new, 3-5 years old. The roller itself is ok, but plastic part on opposite side of the glass is broken.
    If you have any idea about manufacturer, or about where to find spare to broken part, please let me know.

Attached Files:

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Where did you buy it from?? Looks like a BnQ special offer

3. paly4

paly4 New Member

We didn't. We are renting apartments and want to fix it before the end of the lease.

4. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Fair wear and tear.

5. jimpartsmaster

jimpartsmaster New Member

6. jimpartsmaster

KIAB likes this.
  7. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

Have a look on eBay, loads available as pairs, sets of 4 / 8. All fairly similiar, top wheels fixed, bottoms spring loaded (most)

Check diameter of wheel size then it's down to pure cosmetic look of wheel housing. Without knowing manufacturer, it's gonna be difficult to get an exact match, but you may be lucky

Easy to replace and inexpensive. If your not bothered about matching exactly, then just buy a pair (couldn't find single wheels when I last bought)

Get urself a tube of white sili as well whilst your at it as sealant needs replacing :eek:

8. jimpartsmaster

www.showerdoorollers.co.uk have them , they are the retainer caps for their NR063 roller units and they supply them separately

9. jimpartsmaster

sorry i got that wrong its www.showerdoorrollers.co.uk they are the retainer caps for their NR063 roller units and they supply them separately

10. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Reported again and would this be your company by any chance spamboy?

11. jimpartsmaster

no its not but goons like you really make me laugh , you think you are the internet police , but in reality you have a really sad and boring life with nothing better to do than be a keyboard warrior , if you were a really good chippie you would not be awake at this time of night being an internet policeman , you would have loads of really technical woodworking skills to use in the morning .

12. Watch out Chips - he's tough and he's witty.

(Anyhoo, I think Paly moved out of his apartment around 4 years ago...)

13. jimpartsmaster

devil you are a bad man lol

14. And you are a very naughty boy.

15. jimpartsmaster

yes indeedy

16. jimpartsmaster

but i will add ... i am correct !!

17. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

So this company that is all you mention is nothing to do with you?

18. Dr Bodgit

Dr Bodgit Super Member

Probably is seeing as though a Jim Clarke owns that Web site

Domain name:
    showerdoorrollers.co.uk

Registrant:
    Jim Clarke

Registrant type:
    UK Individual

Registrant's address:
    10-16 Tiller road
    Docklands
    London
    E14 8PX
    United Kingdom

Data validation:
    Nominet was able to match the registrant's name and address against a 3rd party data source on 03-Feb-2015

Registrar:
    Paragon Internet Group Ltd t/a Mr Site [Tag = MRSITE]
    URL: http://mrsite.com

19. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Ah another name and address to put into the those website for free PPI checks, Double Glazing, Readers Digest although he has probably signed himself up for p@#*%s enlargement tablets :D

20. jimpartsmaster

Dr bodgit you have missed your vocation , i suggest you put away your tap wrenches and soldering flux team up with chippie and take a degree in solving cyber crime :)