Power tool boxes

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by plumberboy, Nov 14, 2014.

1. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

Hi Flateric.
    Its been a good van for me,never let me down,nice to drive,bit slow when I'm loaded but cheap to run and the twin side loading doors make life easier.
    Your right the Scudo ones are shoite and they have the rubbish fiat engine.:D

2. flateric

flateric Well-Known Member

mine was laden with junk and was not economical 30 ish to the gallon. this one its 50 plus :)

3. plumberboy

What van are you driving now Flats??

4. flateric

Citroen berlingo only had it about 10 weeks

5. plumberboy

Good vans flats,a mate of mine has one and he's very pleased with it.;)

6. flateric

My astra was beginning have problems and the insurance said this was the last year they would accept breakdown cover as it had 150 k on the clock.

7. plumberboy

So you've had to raid the piggy bank and buy a new one,but sounds like the astra has served you well.;)

8. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

Which breakdown service was that?

9. flateric

Its linked to the insurance policy. @ pb this one should outlast me :(

10. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I had a berlingo too good van,

FatHands likes this.
  11. I had a berlingo until i decided to write it off one morning there bloody good strong little vans so much so that i replaced it with a peugeot partner (same van different badge) and cosidering the size i can still fit all my everyday tools a cement mixer and a barrow in it

FatHands likes this.
  12. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

that reminds of an episode of the sweeney Tom! :D;)

13. flateric

It was not what I was looking for but I looked at so much rubbish £6995 plus the horrid for a van with 60,000 plus miles. I was passing the citroen garage called in and ended up with this one

Last edited: Nov 17, 2014
  14. plumberboy

I know what you mean flats,when your looking for a van there's nothing but rubbish,when your not looking you see some great bargains.
    The van you brought are good vans so should serve you well.;)

15. Yep i was looking for a van for over a month and as soon as i buy one they are all over the bloody place its just sods law

16. plumberboy

Spot on Mr Windsor it is sods law.

17. flateric

I have clocked nearly 7k in about 10 weeks :( I will need another soon. Its fitted with a traffic master sat nav and is crud

18. plumberboy

Get yourself a push bike and an A to Z.:D

19. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I use a A2B road map eric, its like a A2Z but not as thick, those tomtom gadgets are for women, If they made me king of england for a day I'd sort this country out in a trice, i'd make three rules to eliminate road congestion,
    1. no sat navs
    2.no power steering
    3. no engine management,

and women could no longer drive cars, they'd have slimmer bottoms and because of that, they have more kids, the kids would be more healthy cos they'd have to walk to skool, the nhs would't be as stressed and the whole of the country would benifit,

:)

plumberboy likes this.