Raining

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Harry Stottle, Aug 1, 2015.

1. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Oh
    The wheels on the bus.

Have fallen off. :D

Nighty night. X

2. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

Pete is gonna think I'm promoting :( maybe even you will! Well I wasn't. It was just the guitar thing led us that way.

3. miss pickle

4. miss pickle

Screw you phil. And maybe if you can take time out from flirting with other women you could actually TEACH that kid to really play guitar :) instead of making a fool out of her by faking it :(
    At least my kid won't be riding rocking horses! ;)
    Well Pete is gonna ban me anyway so what the hell :(
    And where did dev para and chippie go???? Banned probably :(

5. miss pickle

Yeah you were my fav phil. Always looked forward to hearing from you. And I dare say I will miss you. However.....

Andy :) when you've got a minute love ;)

6. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

;)
    If that happened Miss P, the're ain't gonna be a forum.

7. miss pickle

So where are they?

8. miss pickle

I can't sleep harry :( I hope you found that ladder :) coz I'm hoping for a nice sunny day tomorrow.

9. miss pickle

Maybe everyone left coz they don't like me :( I don't think that could be so though harry do you??? I don't reckon so. Funny things people are harry :) funny things.

10. miss pickle

Hope you enjoyed your pint harry :) did you ever find that tight old bar steward from 1972? That's the year I was born in :) I'm still a spring chicken really! Any how's, off to bed now. Night harry :D

11. miss pickle

Phil :( smiley-love001.gif it was nice :D fun! :) Bye :( miss you already.

12. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

13. miss pickle

Exactly!!!! :)

14. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

Hello Miss Pickle, yes I enjoyed the pint but I had to pay for it because Edwin Lash wasn't there, at least I don't think he was, it's some years since I saw him and even one of the regulars, Charlie Smart, thought that he'd gone off and married his pal's girlfriend, she worked at Bootle Sainsburys for a while and left when she was offered a job as a goatherd in Morocco. I expect he'll be back because Bootle is making a bid to host the 2048 Winter Olympics and Edwin's a cool customer, according to Charlie he owes several people pints and they are all looking for him.