Rated People

Discussion in 'Getting Started FAQ' started by Andrew fowler, Jan 8, 2017.

Tags:
  1. Andrew fowler

Andrew fowler New Member

has anyone had experience of Rated People? I have spent a considerable amount of money and it has been totally wasted in my opinion, leads that don't seem to be genuine or qualified and when I ask for a refund they aren't interested , I welcome any comments please

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

You wasted your money.

3. Andrew fowler

Andrew fowler New Member

I got that impression , thanks.

4. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

If Rated People, rated, Rated People, they would say they are rip off merchants.

Joe95 and Andrew fowler like this.
  5. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

There's several threads on this forum referencing rated people and how happy everyone is with their service.....no, I'm lying I'm afraid, I'm sorry mate but their company is the scum of the earth and unfortunately with your best intentions you've been taken in. They will not refund you under any circumstances so I wouldn't lose any more sleep over it. My advice is to use up your lead money and remove your profile as quick as you can. And spend your advertising budget on yell.

CGN likes this.
  6. There a wast of time at the start they were ok i was with them for some years had some good work , but in the end had to close them down
    !!