Really hard day

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Phil the Paver, Dec 8, 2014.

1. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

They are both singles, the black one will pull like a train, I have yet find a hill it won't climb, the blue one is a two stroke 125cc bored out to 134cc, it will rip your arms off if you don't hang on. :p:p

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Tomp, we all want to know when the grand opening of Tomp's Tavern is going to take place. I've got me keyboard, cordless mikes and 100w amp on standby, ready for the call. ;););)

3. YES PLEASE! Please give advanced notice!

(So I can warn his neighbs...)

4. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

no nieghbourtoryal problems Mr DEvs all folks within ear shot moved out long ago, no need for keyboards and amps JJ i've got the resident concert Secretarys gear here and tell the two mikes they'll have to bring their own chairs, :rolleyes:

5. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

christmas offer, all drinks from the optics FREE, as many 35ml measures as you like, no catch,
    enjoy, :)

[​IMG]

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  6. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

I notice the cash register sitting there ready. :), the toxic waste, is that a special northern brew. :p

7. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

Very smart Tom,I bet you've eaten all the hero's and what time is happy hour. 1418321707293.jpeg

8. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

Here comes your first customer Tom. 1418321907341.jpeg

9. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I hope them optics are filled with vodka.. (although knowing Tomp, the ice and coke will be charged for at £3 a pop) ;););)

10. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

Sorry John, they're filled with h20,water from't tap, and there's plenty more where that come from, cheapest night out in Wigan, free beer (tomorrow) and free optic drinks, free admission and free music, :)