Reasons why our country is screwed

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by philthespark, May 27, 2016.

1. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

The taxpayer subsidised them for years. Failing industries that thatcher rightly wielded the axe on.

2. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Theres tens of thousands of jobless migrants entering the country that all want free housing and benefits. People that have never subsidised the kitty.
    A downward spiral is inevitable.

3. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Labour opened the doors on immigration purposefully to gain voters and rub the rights noses in diversity and multiculturalism.
    You reap what you sow.

4. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

The real picture.
    ttps://fullfact.org/economy/has-uks-debt-doubled/
    Risen by 50%. Not three times higher as kjb misleadingly posted.

5. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Ry, oh Ry, oh Ry. I couldn't knock sense into your thick head with a sledge hammer.

6. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

National debt is going up partially because we import so much energy. If we used our own coal deposits, resurrected our once world leading nuclear industry and ignored the mis-informed brown bread and sandals brigade and their anti fracking nonsense, things would improve rapidly.

7. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I wonder just how many "TAXPAYERS" still have shares in these industries that were sold off far too cheaply? (remember if you see Sid, tell him)

8. If I hold him, will you please at least try? :rolleyes:

9. A tad unfair, KBJ. In the post above yours Wry has solved the UK's economic crisis in chust two sentences.

Don't know about you, but I'm sending it to Osborne so's I get the credit for it.