Response to Paris.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Deleted member 33931, Nov 16, 2015.

1. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Wondered why no one had posted anything about the attacks in France, on this forum DA. Perhaps the moderation here is too strict? Perhaps they think this forum has to be politically correct, or (heaven forbid) is restricted to posts of a DIY nature? Anyway DA do you have any views on the whole French thing?
    Looking on internet land, I see the conspiracy theorists have been having a field day already. ;);)

2. Tiny01

Tiny01 Member

Well you let all these " wrong un's " in your country & that's what you get !

Very sad state of affairs indeed :(

3. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

The "wrong un's" you are talking about are fleeing these murdering *. Worse things than happened in Paris are happening every day in Syria. Would you hang around?

Last edited by a moderator: Nov 16, 2015
  4. joinerjohn1

Chippie, the "wrong un's" he's on about are those who committed the heinous acts,,,, not the genuine refugees. ;);)

5. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

What wrong Nuns!

6. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Who appear to be French or Belgian.

7. joinerjohn1

Yeah,. typical French surnames ehh Mostefai, al Mohammad, Hadfi, Abdeslam. ;);)

Biffo likes this.
  8. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I thought Alf Garnet died last week.

9. joinerjohn1

No, but Warren Mitchell did .

10. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

11. Biffo

Biffo Member

We never asked for mass imigration or multiculturalism. If our government listened to the people of the country they would hear clearly we've only ever asked for our borders to be closed and for Britain to be returned to great Britain. only as needed to better our country. Not mass Imigration or taking in refugees that clearly ain't refugees. Government grow a pair and do your job sort our country out not send it to war!!!

Mertel will cause more damage to europe than Hitler

12. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

Terrorism, mass murder, ethnic cleansing, severe punishments and introducing totally unacceptable rules to live by (amongst other issues) will continue to drive people out of their native homelands by the thousands
    Coupled with open borders, an ever expanding EU, countries like Germany and Sweden (at the moment) welcoming all and sundry in, financial incentives, a better standard of living and safety, and the chance to live in a democratic, civilised society will of course encourage this

The genuine refuges are not terrorists, and like all society's, will be a mix of good and bad and everything in-between
    The problem with such huge numbers is the lack of background checks and simply not knowing who these people are, let alone, can they offer anything positive to their new found safe haven

This is gonna be a bigger problem than many people realise and will change the face and characteristics of some towns and villages for ever, once the indigenous population becomes the minority factor. The full extent of this "social experiment" will take many years to become fully apparent and, by then, impossible to reverse

Biffo likes this.
  13. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

And I'm out.

14. Biffo

Biffo Member

Mainstream politicians will never never never admit that they screwed their own people with mass immigration and multi culturalism. They will always take their default argument that if you dare question what they have done you are a racist.

15. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

That **** Tony Blair has a lot to answer for.

Mass immigration.

Illegal war.

And now the end result of the investigation into Bloddy Sunday in Ireland finding our soldiers guilty of murder instead of the IRA.

The bloke should be locked up, oh wait he will be,when the chilcot report is finally released.

Biffo likes this.
  16. joinerjohn1

Wasn't lost on me Chippie (nor went over my head) I merely stated that the surnames of those involved are not typical French surnames. (and believe me I wasn't being racist, or a religious bigot).

17. joinerjohn1

You really think the Chillcot enquiry is gonna be published anytime soon? Too much of a money earner for those involved to let it be published whilst they still have enquiries,, (I mean money) to make ?? ;);););)

18. PaulBlackpool

PaulBlackpool Screwfix Select

In my opinion the UK should make the acts of radicalising and being radicalised or brainwashing or being brainwashed so that young Muslims, or anybody else for that matter, are prepared to commit indiscriminate mass murder and suicide criminal offences punishable by custodial sentences. It is just too dangerous for the cutback police services to try to keep all these people under surveillance until they blow somebody up.

19. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

They may not be typical caucasian French names but you don't have to be white and christian to be French.