Reviews

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by screwfix.peter, Apr 8, 2014.

1. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi Oldie

I am assuming that you are opening your email on a mobile devise. As you are not able to write a review on our mobile site.

You can review any product by visiting the product page of the item and going to the reviews section and click on write review. If you do not have access to a desktop devise you can switch to view the desktop site on a mobile device on the bottom of the mobile webpage.

If you need any further assistance please ask.

Peter

2. oldie

oldie New Member

Hi Peter thanks for getting back I use a laptop and tablet running Google Chrome and get the problem on both.
    I used to get sent a email requesting a review with a link to the item that I have purchased and there was no problem
    Now I get a request for a review email but no item description then when I click the link it sends me to the Screwfix home page.
    As I said I have tried to sort this out with a Cecillia and Martin who confirmed there was a problem and they would try to resolve it but so far no joy.

Also I run my business on reviews so I know how important they are

3. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Is the item you bought no longer sold?

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

4. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Judging by the winner of this week's reviews, all you have to do is buy the wrong part. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D