Reviews.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by plumber-boy, Feb 11, 2015.

1. plumber-boy

plumber-boy Well-Known Member

It seems to me that reviewing products on screwfix is a bit of a con,when I give a product a good review it will appear within a day or so especially if it's their own brand,but I've given plenty of fair poor reviews and they never appear.:mad:
    So no more reviews from me.:):)

2. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

right now my branch are pushing hep20 fittings and pipe, I like hep20, it has a good feel,it pushes together smooth and is quality stuff but untill its competitive with speedfit I'm not buying it.
    I always want the best available quality for the least amount of money, :)

3. plumber-boy

I only ever use speedfit Tom never had any problems with it myself,but I always use copper and endfeed as much as I can,it was the way I was taught.:)

4. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

so do I PB, if a copper fitting is done right you know it will be ok till doomsday,its neater, you can bend it and its good to work with your average diyer can't do as good a job as a tradesman and thats why plastic is so popular, kids,women and electricians can use it without leaks, its handy in a tricky corner or if there's water in the pipes, Its done us plumbers no favours but we have to go with the flow , :(

5. plumber-boy

It brings a bit of work are way Tom when they haven't realised you need inserts.:)
    I've been to a few over the years.;)

6. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi @plumber-boy

We publish both good and bad reviews. These are moderated and only not published if your review is not relevant to the product or contains personal information, company names or pricing information.

For more details on the our reviews visit
    http://www.screwfix.com/jsp/help/rateandreview.jsp.

Reviews are helpful to our customers and to us so we both know what users of products think, plus you are entered in to our weekly draw to win £100 of Screwfix vouchers. Which the winner is announced every Friday on our Facebook page

Peter

7. plumber-boy

Hi Peter.
    I've posted fair reviews for the products I have purchased and used,I never use personal information and the review is always based on the product,I believe they are moderated very selectively. One product in particular I've now written three fair reviews none have been posted up.
    Sorry but that's my view on the review.:)

8. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

I have been given 2 sets of release keys from my SF oulet.

9. P'Boy, why not post your review on here so's we can all judge? :)

10. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

hep20 give them free to the suppliers, they use descression who to give them to, with speedfit you don't need a tool, ;)

11. plumber-boy

DA you wouldn't understand the long words I use especially with my spelling.:oops:

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  12. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I agree, I shop at screwfix most days and thats because most of the stuff is good and at a good price, if anything is outstanding I will say so or defend it if someones giving it a hard time, like the titan drill some one once dissed, but i don't do reviews, I just can't be bothered :)

13. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

I prefer to use Speedfit too, whenever I need to use push fit. i had to undo a hep20 fitting once, even with the toll it was quite hard to do. I have the keys if ever I come across these fittings.

14. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi @plumber-boy

I can assure you we want honest reviews.

All of our reviews are handled by a third party on our behalf. All of our product reviews (as can be seen on the product pages) carry the Bazaarvoice Authentic Reviews trustmark

These reviews are managed by Bazaarvoice and comply with the Bazaarvoice Authenticity Policy, which is supported by anti-fraud technology and human analysis.
    Details at www.bazaarvoice.com/trustmark

biz.png

I have also messaged you asking for more details, so we can check you reviews and advise further.

Peter