rode works

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tom.plum, Jan 12, 2016.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

Since July 2015 the Powers that be decided to imporve our road network in Wigan, They took off a very efficient traffic island and replaced it with ' smart' traffic lights, its took 6 months and £millions of tax payers money to create gridlock and journey time increases

does the panel think, that the tax payer should have a refund and that the planners should admit their failings and replace the island at thier own cost,

2. ramseyman

ramseyman Screwfix Select

Ah, looked into this and the island was originally needed because of all the power flushing going on in Wigan causing the roads to flood. It seems you've been the victim of your own success and no-one does it any longer. However, if you look closely those smart traffic lights are really giant magnacleans for the sewers below, so you still have some convincuing to do!! I yhing you should stand for Wigan council Tom, then you could sort them out.

3. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

Interesting theory that Mr Ramseyman, I have't seen many powerflush firms about lately, I figured the scam's been sussed a bit like " powerwashing drives" peoples not going to pay £ssssssss unless there's proof of gains, but i never realized they could utilize all that B.S on drain technoligy, How clever of them, diversity at its best,

However the council are a bit annoyed about the video i made about them

Wigan road management