Rosie,

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by tom.plum, Aug 10, 2015.

1. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

I like your budgie astra :) very cute. I used to have two budgies :) billy and joey.
    Did you paint that? If so I'm very impressed :eek: very good!

2. miss pickle

Enjoy malkie :D

3. miss pickle

My top ten are yes :D:D:D and that's the truth lol.

They look good though!!! They look the biz :cool:

4. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

No. BHS. :p:D

5. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

The budgie is ceramic and I repaired the tail and repainted it, I once had 70 budgies about 40 years ago great hobby... think I would like to start a new aviary.

6. miss pickle

They are getting a bit loose though :oops: I've had a few close calls. For instance I was eating a big Mac on Saturday, outside in the sun, very busy place .............. :D Me and my girl were in stitches. Very funny. I'm a decent looking bird let me tell you but its amazing how fast men can go from ooooooohhh to ohhhhhhhhh dear lol.
    I've had many an incident. I go back end of August for a realignment :p

7. miss pickle

I love birds but you can get a lot of health problems with them. My girls nan suffered coz of her love of birds. Parrots, cockatiels, budgies. I think some people though (like in anything) are more susceptible than others.

8. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Great pastime having budgies, I found 30 were enough, but 70:eek:, use have a aviary over 30 years ago. if I had the space wouldn't hesitate having another avairy.

9. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Yes, that's true, due to very fine dust and can cause breathing problems.

10. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Don't see or hear of aviary's these days.

11. miss pickle

You and astra remind me of jack duckworth off corrie with his pigeons :) awww he loved them birds.
    Pigeons, magpies, seagulls and robins are my fav. Which I know is an odd choice :confused: but I like their character! They have attitude :D I've always admired that.

12. miss pickle

No you don't! They used to be quite common! But yeah rare nowadays. Shame really :( why do you think that is though??? Why not many now?

13. miss pickle

I wasn't ignoring you :D yes very good Andy ;) almost as good as your other comment earlier today :) which was so good I've forgotten it :confused: but it was good :p yes you are certainly improving!!!

14. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

I don't need patronising thanks.

15. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

I have no idea why! Maybe KIAB might know why.

16. proby

proby Active Member

Looks like Rosie has gone missing,
    Or has she??

17. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Phil's forgotton the other log in :p:p

18. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Very funny, I see you didn't take up the challenge then and ask Peter to check IP addresses, May be it would come back as near Hitchin!!!!!!!!!

19. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

An old boy who used to work for me has an aviary, must have 200 birds in there, bloody great thing it is over 30' long, I know there are budgies in there but he has others to,don't ask me what though, to be honest I have no interest.

20. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

Seagulls are the devils winged spawn...