Rosie,

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by tom.plum, Aug 10, 2015.

1. Need a bigger hammer

Need a bigger hammer Active Member

There once was a woman called Miss Pickle.
    Who was proved to be extremely fickle.
    She went on the forum.
    Then lost her decorum.
    And cut everyone down like a sickle.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  2. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

Haha! Lost it? I'm not sure I ever had it :p
    You working nights then nabh? :D
    :oops: Who needs a bigger hammer at night? :eek::eek::eek:
    I'm gone :cool: not getting involved with all that malarkey :mad:
    My brother is after a caravan though :rolleyes: IF your interested.
    Ssssshhhhhh ;)

3. Crowsfoot

Crowsfoot Screwfix Select

National poetry day is not until 8th October this year NBH !:)

4. Oooh, that's a bit good :eek:

5. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Time.

Phil hit the nail on the head,no interest, sadly, today life is too fast, & it revolves around technology.
    30 years ago we only had 4 or 5 tv channels, so we had more time for other pastimes, then in 1990 Sky came along & the rest is history A majority of peeps today would rather watch footie on Sky than spend hours with budgies, but the dedicated budgie aficionado's like Jeff Capes, etc are alive & well.
    The Budgerigar Society, are celebrating their 90th Anniversary this year, they still have their annual shows around the country, & there many, many budgie clubs around the UK, & they have some very good junior breeders which is great to see.

6. I don't like budgies for the same reason I really dislike dolphins - they think they are sooo bludy cute and clever... :oops:

7. Monkeys give me the creeps too - they are like selfish, badly-behaved humans.

8. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

No,no,no.:mad:

Your giving orangutans a bad name:(, so highly intelligent, but a solitary monkey, met a young one over 30 years ago, a wonderful, wonderful experience.
    And the gorilla I put in the same class as orangutans.

But,chimpanzee, bonobos,baboon & a few others spieces, are the hooligans of the monkey world, & as you said selfish, badly behaved, hate them.

9. Pleased to hear you and yer misses are still getting on.

Akshully, I agree totally - Orangs, Gorillas - basically apes - are great. Magnificent animals.

Yep, it's the little pesky chimps, macaques and the other b*s that get me. Ugh...

10. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Seen a programme some years ago, they gave camera to a gorillas,orangutan & a chimp, the first two studied it & gave it back undamaged, the chimp just smashed it.

11. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

Got one here if you want one. 500 smackers, drive it away tomorrow. Needs a little bit of DIY inside(just up your street Miss P).

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

12. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Tom why did Miss P only start with 2 lives. ??

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2015
  13. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Coz she wanted to win the caravan......easy init....some people doh!

14. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

purely an oversight phil, I got confused with 11 and three 111's, ok so sue me miss P, :(

15. Plumberbish

Plumberbish Active Member

I know I'm a bit late on this post but wouldn't it have been easier to chuck the bricks out of the window?

16. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

What and risk hitting Miss P, Phil, DA or any other pseudonyms in the garden.

17. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Do you know what, it'll come to light that every person on here is in fact SF Pete. :p:p:p

18. That makes sense.

He can only have a job if he akshully has peeps to 'administer' to.

He even has versions of himself on here pointing out the risk of exposing himself like this.

I'm confused... He's confused... I'm...er, we're...um...I'mmm...

Plumberbish likes this.