Saunier Duval Isofast Condens F35e Fault Code

Discussion in 'Plumbers' Talk' started by ajolious, Sep 26, 2007.

1. ajolious

ajolious New Member

Please shed some light on a fault code on my boiler! A poor installation of a towel rail by a plumber caused the system to drain itself down into my hallway and kitchen and tripped out the boiler on low pressure. Being 175 miles away from home I have not been able to keep an eye on anything that has happened. The leak has been fixed (supposedly) the system refilled to about 1.6Bar and everything opened up.
    However the boiler fires up then trips out with a fault code 05 on the panel. This code is not listed in any of the instructions, only an F5 code. Can anyone give me any idea of what it might be? The Saunier Duval locla chap is not avialable for a week so my wife is a bit peed off being cold and not being able to shower!!

Thanks for any advice or assistance

AJ

2. user28

user28 New Member

Probably overheat code, if the system has been repressured could well be an air lock or pump not working. Have a look for blead valves on the system. Have the rads been blead??