.........saving £x

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by unphased, Aug 25, 2014.

1. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

You don't know the half of it. Discounting the sales, there's a high percentage of people who love shopping and pretending they've saved. Half price my ****
    :)

2. Thrudgle

Thrudgle Member

Look, I'm straight but thanks anyway.

3. Harry Stottle

Harry Stottle Screwfix Select

A mate of mine's wife went into a jeweller's shop in Bootle, paid £10 for a pair of earrings and went home. Next day she went back and changed them for a £20 pair and started to walk out. The shopkeeper shouted "You owe me another £10". She said "No I don't, yesterday I paid you £10 and today I brought you a £10 pair of earrings back, I owe you nothing"
    When he told me I asked the obvious question "But does she like chicken flavoured crisps?"

4. unphased

unphased Screwfix Select

Our hosts are just as bad. They advertise something for three months then put the price back up, but they don't put it up to the price they advertise as the datum for the saving, they choose some other price just below it. So the claim of a saving is bent as the practice and is false anyway. It's all 'ullshi'. People should not be subjected to all this brainwashing 'ullshi'.

Last edited: Sep 4, 2014