Screwfix Live 2014

Discussion in 'Screwfix Live' started by screwfix.peter, Jul 14, 2014.

1. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi

We are pleased to announce that Screwfix Live will take place again.

This time this event will take place at EventCity in Manchester on 12th - 14th September.

136 top brands are now confirmed to attend Screwfix Live 2014. During the 3 action packed days, you will have the opportunity to meet with major suppliers such as DeWalt, Karcher, Evolution and many more. Screwfix Live provides a fantastic opportunity for tradesmen and serious DIYers to share trade secrets with experienced professionals and learn…

For more details and to register for free entry, visit http://screwfixlive.com/

Peter

2. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

Manchester is handy for me, is there any freebies,lunch vouchers,bar tokens o_O

3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Never fear Tomp, I'm sure SF Peter will supply you with babby's yed'n'peys and beer. (and a voucher for the car park) :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p

4. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi

Well I am planning to be there so perhaps a cuppa, if you come and say hello.

@joinerjohn1 after much searching on the interweb, we think babby's yed'n'peys is steak and kidney pie. Can you confirm this?

Peter

5. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

peter,
    babbies yed = steak pudding
    peys = pea
    floatin = with grave
    brasst yed open = open the top,

So often heard in Wigan chip shops,,,babbies yed 'n pey wet floating,brasst yed open let steam out,;)

6. I'll be there :).

When it comes to Bideford o_O.

7. joinerjohn1

There ya go Peter Babbies yed explained as only a true Wiganner could . ;););)

8. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

do you need any buskers, if you pay me enough and give me some freebies I'll promice to stay away :)

plumberboy and screwfix.peter like this.
  9. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

The drill is all yours Tom,take it away!!:):):)

10. joinerjohn1

Tomp,, I reckon we could come up wi summat fer SF. You write the songs and the lyrics, n I'll dance. :p:p:p:p:p

11. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

the undiscovered lennon and mcCartney of screwfix John .and your Dad can do the squeezebox backing, :)

12. joinerjohn1

Sadly me dad retired nearly two yrs ago Tomp. Now there's only me to carry on the music in our family,, (unless me brother turns up with his CD player) :p:p:p:p