Shopfitters / High Quality Kitchen Fitters Needed

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by jth123, Apr 27, 2016.

1. jth123

jth123 New Member

Subcontract installation teams needed for school furniture fit out projects across the UK but particularly Hertfordshire, Berkshire, Scotland and South Wales. Must be cscs carded and able to pass a vetting procedure. Need to provide own tools and power tools.
    Good money available for teams of 4 or more that can produce the goods, safely and to a high standard.

2. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

How much will you pay a team of four?

3. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Helooo, anyone there?
    I've got a chainsaw and three poles. Will you employ us?

4. jth123

jth123 New Member

Contact me at fittersneeded@outlook.com if interested. I am not an agency but from a company that's looking for reliable subbies.
    Once you are vetted and good to go we price the projects for you and provide drawings, equipment lists and room by room price offer to you. You offload the equipment, move it to the rooms and fit it.

5. jth123

jth123 New Member

Good one mate.

6. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

That's sounds like a lot of work.

7. metrokitchens

metrokitchens Screwfix Select

Nice of you to price the work for us ;-)

8. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

£ for you, ££ for me. :D:D:D, sounds like a deal. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

9. jth123

jth123 New Member

We price the installation as part of the overall project so we know how much of a budget we have. The arrangement suits our subbies because there is no cost of tendering for work for them. We provide an offer of a package of work with the price included.