Should the UK remain as a member of the EU?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by nffc, Feb 21, 2016.

?

Should the UK remain as a member of the EU?

1. Yes

34 vote(s)
    28.1%
  2. No

83 vote(s)
    68.6%
  3. I don't know

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  4. I don't vote

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  1. Scotmac

Scotmac Member

You are honestly clueless.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  2. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

You remainers could have another chance.
    We'll meet on the battle field with pitch forks a graips and your numbers can be double to give you a chance.
    But we'll still trounce you.

3. Davmac

Davmac Active Member

Can only hope he does the honourable thing
    The baw's burst
    Take to the streets and revolt
    Why care any more
    Independence Day ...... more like Armageddono_O

Keep cheerie ;)

4. Davmac

Davmac Active Member

Have you seen Skyfall Ry?
    Its all done with computers these days :rolleyes:;)

5. parahandy

parahandy Screwfix Select

LMBO at Oliver effing Cromwell here.

What a total ar5eh0le you are.

:D

6. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

[​IMG]

7. parahandy

8. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Just looking round a few other forums and the most zealous remainers are still posting up their doomsday scenarios.
    Sour grapes doesn't come close.

9. Yup.

But adorable... :)

10. Cough - I think your dad was ultimately the m-g wizard in the second marriage? Since your dad had now't left from his first... :rolleyes:

Anyhoo - forgive me if I wouldn't trust your dad's judgement any more than I trust yours.

11. Doomsday or potential reality.

Whatevs...

12. You don't like Blair very much, do you? (whistles...)

Darn that man for helping bring peace to your part of the country. Darn him. DARN him...

13. ScotMac - it simply shows the calibre of many of the peeps wot voted 'out'.

Don't condemn them - they know not what they do.

(Sodthat - CONDEMN THEM :) )

14. Yup, he is. Truly.

An incredible mind. I'd love to be there at the autopsy :rolleyes:

15. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Peace was never brought to the province. The war continues but just in a different way.

16. Yup - as was said by one of his colleagues, he is essentially an decent and well-intentioned fellow. But the days of a far-left-wing government and wishful thinking are over.

But, the real bludy issue is there's no one really credible to take over. C'mon David M - we need you :)

17. parahandy

18. Dear EU.

I'm sorry. I'm really truly genuinely sorry. I'm sorry for my fellow Brits - they know not what they do.

They were fed massive whoppers, and we are to blame for not tackling the liars straight on. We allowed The Boris to tell blatant lies even tho' we had all the info to take him on; we know it isn't really £350M pw, we know he loves ther EU really (he worked there as a journalist for long enough - until he was sacked for fibbing - surprise...:rolleyes:), we know he would love Turkey to join the EU ("wonderful moment") 'cos we've seen his video campaigning for just this very thing, we know that the UK still has its sovereignty, etc etc.

But, it doesn't matter. We allowed them to steal the show.

Every time we pointed out the massive pitfalls of leaving, he would say "Project Fear!" - and people would listen to him and not us.

So, I'm sorry. Please understand that nearly half of us want - very badly - to Remain.

Ok, what now? My dear EU, this is what you must do - give us a bludy good grubbing. Bend us over a barrel and stick whatever you want right up whatever we have.

You need to do this. For all our sakes.

First, insist that Rule 55 (or whatever the hell it's called) is invoked without delay. INSIST. Tell us you WON'T wait while we procrastinate. Tell us that if we want 'out' to do it NOW.

When we come scrabbling to your table and beg to renegotiate the laws, trade deals and treaties, simply say "Out! You wanted out - so out you go. 100%"

No access to the single market. No rights of individuals to access the court of human rights. No right for workers to claim unfair anythings. Nothing.

YOU ARE OUT.

Draw that line in the sand - and REFUSE to budge. Tell us that - once we are 'out' - we can then negotiate each and every single deal one at a time. Every company can come crawling and make their terms - we'll then consider them. One by one.

Yes, it'll hurt the EU, but we can take and it'll be worth it. You, on the other hand, are facing a fate much worse than Greece's.

One you understand the reality of this, go back to your people and tell them what you have done - and be contrite. Perhaps give them some examples to chew on - Nissan, Toyota, Honda et al will not be using you any longer for manufacturing their cars as a means to the EU market (count the job losses). London will no longer be a world-leading financial centre (add up the collapse of the UK stockmarket). UK manufacturing & service industries - as much as they are - will tumble in their value as their share values disappear.

Add it all up. That is what will happen if the EU wants.

Then demand the Brits find a proper spokesperson (not Boris for heaven's sakes... sigh :rolleyes: ) who can deliver this very solid truth to its people, get them to apologise, and then point out the mistake they have surely done.

Then - perhaps - we'll allow you to think again.

Yours sincerely,

DA. (Your proudest friend. And a true friend of Britain).

19. btiw

btiw Well-Known Member

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  20. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

If your not happy with the result and are looking for someone to blame than take a look in the mirror. The eu was set up as a trading bloc. But with your help it morphed into something else.
    And now the people have spoken. Get over it.