Should the UK remain as a member of the EU?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by nffc, Feb 21, 2016.

?

1. Yes

34 vote(s)
    28.1%
  2. No

83 vote(s)
    68.6%
  3. I don't know

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  4. I don't vote

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  1. parahandy

parahandy Screwfix Select

Umm...

What has Blair got to do with a thread which is actually titled...

Should the UK remain as a member of the EU?.

Nah.. hold on. Maybe it needs to be in a bigger font and in red.

2. parahandy

Phil, you're a dullard. Sit down beside Ryloear.

3. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

When the arguments lost the insults begin.

4. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Roll on Thresa MAy triggering article 50.

5. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

Yeah, it's a fair point regarding the 'red tops', however, the kind of peeps who accumulate their knowledge about the EU (and the world in general) from such sources, in my opinion, wouldn't have been swayed by any amount of posturing from the remain side whether it was true or not.
    A sizeable number probably didn't even get off their derriere's to register on the electoral roll, never mind actually going to the trouble of casting a vote.
    And, yes the working class (or peasants as you would prefer) were more likely to vote for leave. Why wouldn't they?
    The working man has suffered the most in society because of European treaties and regulations, cheap labour from the east, fishing and agriculture to name a few.
    You say they would have no rights without the, EU, we already had them anyway, Britain drafted many of these right that you desperately credit to Europe.

Yeah, the £350 million figure that's banded about may be misleading, but its still true, do you really think that stating the net figure of £275 million would make any difference? Seriously?

You've lost the referendum, stop clutching at straw's and accept it.

6. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

I think Andrea Leadsom would be better. She talks a lot of sense. T. May has failed in the past with 'people movement'.

7. parahandy

'oooh yahh. Let's play that 'insults' card when our sh!t blows up.'

lolzaloo.

ps. the only thing Tres will be triggering is the political **** gun she's just about to fire at that poor wee Boris collaborator, Gove.

(May Mrs Thatch have mercy on his soul)

8. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Blair had a lot to do with Brexit, poking his nose in, also there are some on here who think the Sun shines out his ****.

Dullard ???? What even the **** that is. ???

Oh have you read.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/business...ant-hoax-or-is-this-the-calm-before-the-next/

9. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

she wont.

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  10. Phil the Paver

Mrs Thatch, realised what Europe was up too after she had signed the Lisbon Treaty, when she found out she had been conned, she tried to get us out of the EU, only to be stabbed in the back by her own party and was ousted, its a pity she didn't have to balls to speak up afterwards.

11. parahandy

I think you'll find David Cameron was the PM that promised the EU referendum when he thought UKIP were going to take seats from him at the last election. Blair didn't do that.

Click HERE if you don't know what a dullard is.

12. Phil the Paver

Cameron should instigate Artical 50, its his job, he called the referendum, he said if the vote was leave he would instigate it straight away.

He should be forced in law, failing to do so should be punishable as an act of treason.

13. parahandy

Yeah. lol.

idiot.

14. Phil the Paver

I know Cameron promised the referendum, hence why BLAIR was poking his nose in where it wasn't wanted.

More so as he too promised a referendum and then bottled it, but thats Blair all over.

DULLARD..

15. Phil the Paver

I know he is, oh you meant yourself.

Tell me, why isn't it treason???, The people have spoken, he failing to act.

16. longboat

longboat Screwfix Select

I wouldn't be so sure about that, chips.

That's what y'all said earlier over the referendum vote.
    And look how that turned out.

17. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

article 50 isn't going to be triggered, politicians lied to you, get over it.

18. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

There was a lot more, understandable, anger about than I had recognised and the fact that it is going to be ignored probably isn't going to help.

19. parahandy

I know mate. It's treason lol. I'd hang him if I were the Queen.

lololol.

This is super stuff :)

20. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

There's still time for Mr U-turn to do it.