Should the UK remain as a member of the EU?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by nffc, Feb 21, 2016.

?

Should the UK remain as a member of the EU?

1. Yes

34 vote(s)
    28.1%
  2. No

83 vote(s)
    68.6%
  3. I don't know

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  4. I don't vote

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  1. I see you've upped your game there, Phil... :rolleyes:

Absolutely, Paul.

I have said at least a couple of times on this thread how populations move to the extremes - both left and right - at times of stress, like a financial crisis. And it is wot lead directly to the rise of Hitler & Mussolini. And what is leading now to the 'rise' of the likes of Trump and Sanders. And Boris and Corbyn.

Can you imagine the in-fighting between a broken-down EU during times like these? The EU keeps things on a relatively even level as the combined will of over 700 million people will always bring to book any swaying towards extremism.

Let's be frank here - there is more than a spattering of some truly disturbing right-wing thinking going on on this very forum. Ready to bray at any glib remark by the Boris...

PaulBlackpool likes this.
  2. PaulBlackpool

PaulBlackpool Screwfix Select

If Boris kept has wallet in the back pocket of his trousers all he cares about would be in his trousers.:D

( a glib remark about Boris):)

3. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

The will off 700 million people in the eu are a long way off being "combined". The actual "will" of these people is being supressed.
    Vote Brexit.

gadget man likes this.
  4. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

That will happen anyway in or out.A troubled continent because of mass immigration that the leftwing liberals encouraged.
    History will prove Brexit was the best option.

5. parahandy

parahandy Screwfix Select

Theresa May wants to stay in the EU but wants to reject the ECHR.

I'm not really sure if I fancy having her and her chums in charge of human rights if I'm honest.

6. PaulBlackpool

You and me both mate.

7. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Locals? Stealing Marathon runners water. !!!!!!!!!!!

8. (Before I look at Phil's video, let me guess - the thieves are not white Anglo-Saxon...?)

9. I see Phil has also been leaving comments under the actual video on YouTube... :D

10. PaulBlackpool

And I suppose coming out of the EU will stop this will it?
    Just like IDS saying that the Paris bombings were due to Immigration.
    If you meet someone of another ethnicity or nationality either here or abroad a smile works wonders.
    If you go to Germany thinking you are part of a second front of WW2 then you might encounter problems.

11. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Then you get knifed or beaten up just for your wallet.

12. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

It won't stop it but it will be a start to slowing it. Something the eu has no intention of doing.

13. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Their parents were probably immigrants. One thing is certain. They were muslim.

14. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

15. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Yes. Its rather like DA's intervention on this thread. Once you read his drivel you know the only option is vote brexit.

16. Absolute exaggeration.

Was the pinching of this water the worst crime you've witnessed recently, Dobs? :rolleyes:

A touch of proportion is required, Dobs - if you don't want your true agenda to be sooooo transparent.

Once again, the real motivation behind many Bexiters on this thread is revealed.

17. I totally believe that, Wry.

There is no way on this planet that a voice of reason will sway you from your prejudice.

18. Somehow I do not think so.