Should the UK remain as a member of the EU?

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by nffc, Feb 21, 2016.

?

Should the UK remain as a member of the EU?

1. Yes

34 vote(s)
    28.1%
  2. No

83 vote(s)
    68.6%
  3. I don't know

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  4. I don't vote

2 vote(s)
    1.7%
  1. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Strange that looters seem acceptable in your world.
    Well I guess its not your world, not even your location and I suspect if it was you wouldn't be pontificating on here from your high horse.

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

I take it that Sky TV is only for the commoners then, the IN crowd would'nt be seen dead watching it. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Nah she doesn't want the German flag waving anywhere. (in case it upsets a certain minority,, much like our own government don't want the English flag waving anywhere)

Does he actually like the UK ? He didn't actually just replace the bust of Churchill. He returned it,, a gift from the British people. Tell me, how would you feel if a present (of such significance) was returned to you? To be honest I'm not sure Obama even likes Americans.

4. joinerjohn1

Rather unfair of you to say that the EU is the will of over 700million people DA, When you know damn well it's the will of a few unelected officials (The European Commission) that runs the EU.

5. joinerjohn1

Of what descent were the Paris bombers then? Hmmm Oh yeah immigration could never have caused it ..

6. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

I would how many of the 700 mill, would actually say, "Yes the EU, wonderful association", not many.

7. Somehow I think that posting a link of black people stealing bottles of water says everything we need to know about you.

8. Ah. Wry with another dose of his patent dishonesty.

Fyi, Wry, nope - looting is not acceptable in 'my' world.

By 'my world' I do not mean Devon. I mean the whole world.

9. JJ. JJ. JJ... :oops:

Really?

C'mon, man - this is what you gather from these examples? Honestly?

What? Merkel doesn't like Germany and Obama doesn't like the US?

Really, JJ. Honestly? :oops:

Aw, maaaan - you have really crossed over to the dark side of lost reason.

Anyhoo, look at the bright side; Germany clearly loves Merkel and the US clearly loves Obama... :)

And a majority of the free-thinking world loves them both. Because these are two very decent people.

(Just waiting for you to try and spoil that too by claiming it ain't so...)

10. Dear lawd...

11. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Not at all.
    But yours is plain to be seen......

"Once again, the real motivation behind many Bexiters on this thread is revealed"

12. Ryluer

Ryluer Well-Known Member

Your credibility is ZERO.

13. Awww, maaaaaaan... :oops:

And your 'rony is 100% :p

14. As usual you have got your facts wrong again.

15. I refer you to post #onethousandfivehundredandsixteen.

16. I am referring to post 1489,get your facts straight.

17. Davmac

Davmac Active Member

Commmon guys this is turning into a shambles!
    DA your points in my opinion are sound, but you may be trying too hard to convert guys who have lived, and are living in a different life style.
    We (Great Britain) have given homes and benefits to thousands of refugees who have fled their own countries due to persecution or for whatever reason, (take a moment and think how you would all feel put in the same position fleeing our country with our families to set up home in a country that is meant to be more civilised) placed them in areas where social housing exists, in some cases decant families who have been born n bread in the same houses / areas, and as the locals see it, they are getting free hand-outs of TV's, sofas, fridges etc. to assist them get started in a new life in Great Britain.They breed and have British born kids with the same rights as the ones watching from the side striving to make ends meet.
    Where is the equality? When we are forced to cross the road or take another route / bus etc. home because of the gangs / groups that have appeared.
    Where is the we will welcome them into our homes? Not have them break in when we are out at work.
    The idea of having asylum seekers in the UK is great, but just not on my doorstep!
    Has anyone ever walked passed these guys and seen the hate in their eyes?
    The whole thing sucks! The idea on paper is ok, but people are people no matter what colour, it is the methods of implementing a smooth transition that is horribly wrong.
    The vote to stay in, or to separate from the EU is almost upon us, voting to leave will break up a stabilising Europe, with disastrous results, mainly financially. It wont make us better.
    The name common market is something we all have heard of,(25th March 1957 it was founded) can you imagine going to your local high street and just having the food produced in this country? Nothing wrong with that supporting your local farmer etc. however isn't it nice to try something new, a break from the norm? If they want to compete for our attention it will be down to what we as individuals can afford. In other words the ones that can afford £8 pints of milk from some far flung hill goat will buy it, and the ones who want £1 pints of milk to support farmer Palmer from across the field can. Me personally I'd pay £3 for a pint of farmer Palmers to ensure his cattle were being well looked after. I digress, to sum up -

Diversity is required along with many other things like peoples thinking. Lets get some greatness back, be proud of where we live, we are not here long.
    "Take a walk with the dreamers, the believers, the courageous, the cheerful, the planners, the doers, the successful people with their heads in the clouds and their feet on the ground. Let their spirit ignite a fire within you to leave this world better than when you found it" - Wilfred Peterson.

Keep cheerie :)

18. Ah. That was a joke. I obviously don't know if Phil has left any comments there - I doubt very much that he did.

The comments under that vid on PootTube are quite incredible. Don't you agree?

19. I do not get any comments on the video ,only an advertisement,which I cancelled.