Sicily

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by Tony Bickley, Jul 22, 2015.

1. Tony Bickley

Tony Bickley New Member

Do you delivery to Sicily?

I have only been here 4 months and I am missing you guys already.

Putting a £100+ order together is not a problem, but will the delivery still be free?

Thanks,

Really appreciate it

2. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi @Tony Bickley

No need to miss us. We deliver across the EU.

Delivery is free for all orders over £100 and delivery can take 5 to 7 working days. However there are some items we are unable to ship overseas due to restrictions on air transport.

Visit our EU page http://www.screwfix.com/jsp/container.jsp?forceUserMode=EU and register and to make your order.

If you have any problems or more questions, email eu.orders@screwfix.com or call +(44)1935 385685

Peter

3. I think he was after gas cartridges for his Paslode.

You'll have to ship them instead.

4. Tony Bickley

Tony Bickley New Member

Perfect, really appreciate the fast reply.

I will be preparing an order soon.

Do I need to update anything special in my account or is it just the delivery address?

Thanks again.

5. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi

If you are currently outside the UK you should already be on the EU version of our website, if not use the link I provided in my previous post.

You will need to register,

Click on the 'Register Here' link on the European homepage. If you are an existing Screwfix customer you will need to logout and use an alternative e-mail address.

Then fill in the form,

Complete the form, enter address info and click 'Search Address' then select an address from the list provided or manually enter details as required.

Once you have created your account you can sign in from anywhere in the UK or Europe to get your Screwfix Delivery.

Peter