Sick of Rubbish Carriers (Parcel force this means you)

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by Martin99, Jul 21, 2007.

1. Martin99

Martin99 Member

Well that's it i'm going back to builders merchants for everything but fixtures, i've had enough with the time wasting and rubbish service.

So far this week.

Ordered Wednesday. Out for delivery Thursday (no reason not delivered on tracker) Out for delivery Friday. Waited on at work from 6.30am until 4pm Nothing. Get home look @ tracker still says out for delivery. Ring up SF and have to order another lot to get delivered to my home address. Check status @ 9pm delivered to a neighbour @ 4.30pm. JOKE!!!!

Order 2 (friday) placed over phone and to hand it to SF they offered me Saturday Delivery for free, so i though ok i'll just order this and then refuse other (not knowing where it was as tracker didn't undate) Added a few extra bits.

Saturday comes... and it still in the nation hub. WTF!!??? What the hell are they doing, you (well SF in this case) pay for Sat delivery and they just don't do it. I they still keep the premium they charge though don't they.

Parcelforce your **! and your not the only one i'm sick of rubbish carriers. If i don't finish what i'm set to do in a day I dam well make sure i work until it's done.

SF you lost 2 good accounts thanks to your choice of carriers. If only you could specify which carry to ship with at check out. ANC is much better!

/rantoff goes to pub

[Edited by: admin5]

Mowafag Omer likes this.
  2. T482.

T482. New Member

..one of the most efficient carriers around is DHL..

..maybe that's why SF don't use 'em..;)

3. driller killer

driller killer New Member

ANC man is always on time 0730hrs,top banana.I agree with first post, Parcel Force are slow.

4. Rosie

Rosie New Member

Parcel force's service is a JOKE. Not only does their automated telephone system not book re-deliveries despite the voice telling you it has; it is impossible to speak to a human being, you either get a meassage that there's no-one available at the moment and to call back later before promptly dropping you back onto the main menu or it tells you to press option 1 which then just gives you all the options over and over again. Hello!, am I the only person who doesn't have the time or the money for that matter to be sitting around waiting for deliveries that haven't even been booked and making phone calls only listened to by a robot?
    If Parcelforce's services are unaffected by the Royal Mail postal strikes I would hate to experience service that is. It's a joke.
    I have been driven beyond the limits of my patience this week and I am sorry SF but Parcelforce has vey likely lost you another customer.

5. Rosie

Rosie New Member

Parcel force's service is a JOKE. Not only does their automated telephone system not book re-deliveries despite the voice telling you it has; it is impossible to speak to a human being, you either get a meassage that there's no-one available at the moment and to call back later before promptly dropping you back onto the main menu or it tells you to press option 1 which then just gives you all the options over and over again. Hello!, am I the only person who doesn't have the time or the money for that matter to be sitting around waiting for deliveries that haven't even been booked and making phone calls only listened to by a robot?
    If Parcelforce's services are unaffected by the Royal Mail postal strikes I would hate to experience service that is.
    I have been driven beyond the limits of my patience this week and I am sorry SF but Parcelforce has vey likely lost you another customer.

6. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

That's why their known as Parcel Farce.. one of the best delivery firms is DPD, excellent service from them.

7. plumber-boy

plumber-boy Well-Known Member

Your right there JJ,parcelforce are absolutely useless and for that reason I don't get deliveries to site anymore, my last two orders were hot water cylinder missing and no one knew where it was:mad:order two 50m roll of MDPE missing no one knew where it was and I had to re-order it and get a refund and what a surprise three days later the missing roll turned up.o_O

8. flateric

flateric Well-Known Member

Sorry pb I am doing several jobs at the moment I am so tired I will drop the rest off tomorrow. :(

9. plumber-boy

I dunno,you pay peanuts you get puppets.:eek::D

10. flateric

Its monkeys if you pull the strings you get puppets

11. plumber-boy

Fair point....
    Blooooody out smarted by a puppet again.:(

12. DIYDave.

DIYDave. Screwfix Select

Replying to a post that's 8 years old boys !!!!!

Hope that doesn't mean your still waiting on your deliveries ??

And are you charging those customers a day rate :eek:

13. plumber-boy

We're just responding as quick as parcelforce Dave.:p

14. flateric

Us puppits is real smart Innit tho :D

15. plumber-boy

You certainly are old chap. 7441289930_e6cc75c44b_z.jpg