STAY AWAY FROM RATED PEOPLE WEBSITE! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by Blueline maintenance ltd, Oct 23, 2016.

1. THE RATED PEOPLE WEBSITE IS A COMPLETE RIP OFF FOR TRADESMEN ,NOT ONLY ARE YOU BUYING NON EXISTANT LEADS,OR LEADS THAT THE CUSTOMER "HAS ALREADY FOUND A TRADESMEN ELSEWHERE".THE COMPANY THINK ITS OK TO TAKE YOUR MONEY AND IGNORE REQUESTS FOR A REFUND?. WE HAVE SPENT OVER £300 ON LEADS IN A MONTH THAT WE HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO CONTACT ALLEDGED CUSTOMERS.THEN ONLY TO BE FOBBED OFF BY RATED PEOPLE TELLING US TO SUBSCRIBE (BASICALLY SPEND MORE MONEY WITH THEM) TO POSSIBLY QUALIFY FOR A REFUND??.COMPLETE SCAMMERS...RIPPED OFF TO THE TYNE OF £300 AND ACCORDING TO REVIEW WEBSITES WE ARE A EVERY GROWING LIST OF UNHAPPY TRADESMEN!!.

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

We already know that.

3. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Old news, supprised people are still been taken in by it.

4. Well done you.

5. Mr Rusty

Mr Rusty Screwfix Select

Doesn't take much searching to find tradesmen unhappy with this site going back to at least 2012. I'm mainly DIY and only occasionally get tradespeople in for the things I cannot or am not allowed to do. Rated people, checkatrade etc is the last place I would look, as I believe they let anyone join without any vetting as long as they pay the money, and also apparently it is impossible for punters to change a review, so a job that shows problems after a little while goes unreviewed.

KIAB likes this.
  6. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

Not in bold and CAPITAL letters :)