Stock availability page

Discussion in 'Screwfix' started by AdrianHHH, Jul 10, 2015.

1. AdrianHHH

AdrianHHH New Member

After clicking on "Check stock in your store" and entering my location I see several stores listed, all with the order and collect next day, but where does it tell me whether there is any in stock at these stores now?

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

If it says collect next day they probably don't have it in stock.

3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Be careful when it tells you they have only a couple of the item in stock too. A few times I've been caught out at our local SF outlet with the excuse, "Ohh we must have sold the last few this morning." (yeah, that's right, taken me all of ten minutes to get to the store from checking stock levels and yep they've sold out of it when I get there)

4. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi @AdrianHHH

Welcome to the Screwfix Community I hope you find our Forum helpful and you share your own knowledge with others.

If a item is in stock at a store it will advise you of the stock levels. If the product is not stocked in your local store it will offer the order now option in which you can order for collection the next day as shown on the picture below. visit http://www.screwfix.com/jsp/help/click.jsp for more details about our click and collect service.

upload_2015-7-10_14-14-40.png

@joinerjohn1 To prevent this happening I would recommend using our Click and Collect service so you purchase your goods before you leave for the store and they will be ready to pick up when you arrive at the Store.

Peter