stove of dual action

Discussion in 'Kitchen Fitters' Talk' started by adriatomy, Jul 21, 2014.

1. adriatomy

adriatomy New Member

I want a stove having dual action like it can burn on gas as well as on electricity. is there any kind of kitchen appliance like this? plz help me.

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

3. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

gas hob and electric oven is a standard dual fuel appliance - but I have a funny feeling you'll want it the other way round or a random mixture of the two

adriatomy likes this.
  4. Phil the Paver

As do I, hence the "why??".

5. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

I thought I'd better go into just a little more details just in case he didn't appreciate the fact that you made the same leap of logic as me - also he might know the same 3 year old kid that annoys the xxxx out of me by asking ''why'' every time I ask him anything

6. Phil the Paver

WHY.

:p:p:p:D

7. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

that's never going to work on here, I just click the little X and you've gone - not quite the same with brat features

8. adriatomy

adriatomy New Member

I need this stove for my kitchen

9. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Why?

10. adriatomy

adriatomy New Member

I m busy now a days in making my new house. I have to fix the stove like this in my kitchen. So that's why i need ur help to find something which is best.

11. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

Adriatomy, I think that we all need some clarification here. We understand that you need dual fuel, i.e. gas and electric, but what is not clear is this a gas hob and electric oven, which is normal, or do you want them both to operate on dual fuel, which is very unusual....If available at all?

12. adriatomy

adriatomy New Member

Dear ! I need a stove to fix in my kitchen which can be operate by gas as well as by electricity.

13. Let...... me ..... see ..... now ..... - ..... you ...... are ..... looking ..... for ..... a ..... stove .... that ..... will ..... fully ..... run .... on ..... either .... gas ..... or ..... leccy?

Let me know if I need to slow down.

adriatomy likes this.
  14. adriatomy

adriatomy New Member

thanks dear! i m waiting

15. Phil the Paver

Gonna ask one last time. WHY!!!!

16. adriatomy

adriatomy New Member

:) it is needed for the kitchen.

17. Phil the Paver