Sub contractors wanted

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by David McCarthy, Aug 4, 2015.

1. David McCarthy

David McCarthy New Member

Piece work from Croydon to the River.
    Fitting and maintaining fire doors, fire rated glass, etc...
    Ongoing
    For details call David 07504 049828

2. Need a bigger hammer

Need a bigger hammer Active Member

I bet this is another agency chancing their arm?
    In my opinion, all agencies should be regulated extremely tightly. Anyone that signs up to an agency should be guaranteed a minimum wage per week whether there is any work or not. That would stop all these chancers offering something that they don't have...
    They are destroying the workplace by acting as middlemen where they weren't needed before. :mad:

3. David McCarthy

No mate, we are a small fire safety company who have picked up a small works contract with a housing association in South London. We are based in Luton and need a few Chippies to help as we have loads of work in South London. I can assure you. I am on here because I tried agencies and they cost me a fortune and were rubbish. I thought I might find guys who actually know what they are doing on here! Call me mate, I am a firefighter who runs a small company. Dave

4. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Are fire fighter allowed to have a second job?????

5. David McCarthy

Lol. Of course, I believe ownership of people (other than footballers) was outlawed a while back...Also they would have to pay a real living wage then.
    Mate we're just putting a bit of work out there thats all.