Taking the P##s

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by facilities, Apr 14, 2017.

1. facilities

facilities Guest

Hi All, forgive any typo's (tiny IPhone)I'm sending this while reading the Mirror (they were sold out of the Mail) and enjoying a coffee in wetherspoons, apparently an householder brought a plumber in to fix a tap and under the bath panel found 3 bottles of suspected urine probably dating from when the house was built 2 years ago, Bovis have apologised and removed the bottles, my question is how widespread is this in the construction industry?

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Would they sit alongside the carp on a paint tin lid that I once found. :mad::mad:

3. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

I had to check this as I really thought you were tekkin t'pis, but lo and behold it's true! It's not that widespread in the industry, to be honest that shows how little quality checks and snagging Bovis must employ, as they most certainly should have noticed that before the final fix (bath panel gets fitted at finals). Which means you either have a dirty carpenter, or a dirty plasterer (more common for them, as they can't waste time going to site toilet if they're halfway through a set.)

Either ways, it's a red face and one in the eye for Bovis Homes!

4. Or a dirty bath panel fitter.

5. Anyhoo, facilities, do you also read newspapers?

Lanc likes this.
  6. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

Yeah, the carpenter.....:D

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  7. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Seen loads of brickies hiding there left over sandwich bits and pieces in wall cavities :oops:

8. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

Chicken and mushroom cavity, anyone?

9. facilities

facilities Guest

Ha Ha DA I am assuming you may be referring to my first choice of a quality newspaper (daily Mail) so I will decline to get into any lengthy threads with yourself at the mo as you are fighting on many fronts and I would feel bad :rolleyes: suffice to say President Trump is a strange type of leader one I have not seen the like of in recent years fancy trying to put into action his election promises the mans mado_O him and his generals have now sent a clear warning to certain despots what to expect, so let's see what happens eh, I dare say if you were around in 1938 you would have been cheering our prime minister Neville Chamberlain when after returning from Germany waving a piece of paper proclaiming piece in our time. Anyway I digress from the P##s thread, about 15 years ago I was working on the refurbishment of a large commercial building (the 24 fl) add to this the contractors lift was frequently out of use, the floor area was over 3000sq mts if you peered under the computer floor there was countless bottles of the yellow stuff which I am sure will be there to this day, just sayin:eek:

10. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Can DNA be extracted from Pee and can blood group be identified?.....Get the Ba st ard! :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: even worse it's a body fluid:confused:

11. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Can't be the carpenter. Fitting a bath panel, then surely the bathroom has been plumbed in. He'd just use the toilet (or the sink) :D:D

12. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

3 bottles !! Must of been small bottles or a few trades ******* together mmmmm

13. Sparkielev

Remember going to a job were a Tennant had sh#t in bath one of many horror stories I can recall

14. nigel willson

nigel willson Screwfix Select

And it wouldn't go down the plug hole!!!!

15. Sparkielev

Left it for the plumber