Teenagers

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by miss pickle, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Demonica

Demonica Member

Lol yes you can call me monica :) and I'd be happy to be your wing woman lol :-D
    So glad there are some females on here your the first I have come across so far.
    Pleased to meet you

2. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

Sssshhhhhhh though Monica. Don't tell everyone! Before we know it there will be babes coming out of the woodwork :eek: and we don't want that! :D

Demonica likes this.
  3. miss pickle

I've had a couple of meltdowns but managed to slidey on by Monica, and by the seat of my pants (God/Pete/well known members willing) I'm still here :)
    If you wanna be my wing woman then everything has to be water off a ducks off. Got it? :) Give it em large but expect it back ;)
    Stay away from subjects you know nothing about or they will tear you up. Trust me :rolleyes: they don't mess about.
    I encourage you to start more threads, have a bit of cheek :D but toe the line.
    Pete is I feel rather lovely, but he takes no prisoners. Ruthless!!! :eek:
    Oh and get to know everyone before you plough in o_O or they will crucify you.
    Grow thick skin :confused: you will need it!
    Hang on in there. Before you know it you will part of the family.
    Be open minded and love them all. Like I do :D

4. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

You daft bugger. :p:p:p

5. Demonica

Demonica Member

Got it ;-) who's Pete? ( just hope he's not an ex of mine :-S. Nitemare to say the least.)
    I do stay away from subjects that I don't know about,just read up on em instead. Landrover forum s2 there was too many men on and they don't like women talking back to them,grumpy ol men to say the least. I guess you get them every where tho don't you. :-S must be an age thing.
    I know very little on diy stuff, apart from if it's anything like craft stuff then most can be stuck back together of some type of thing.
    I'm not too technical minded either, just a down to earth artist type pagan. Spiritual being. So I'm new to alot of all of this, maybe I should of listened more to my ex bf as he was always fixing something as such. Me I just knit, sew and make art. Oh plus been a mom and a gran. :-D
    If I have something to say I will say it otherwise I just keep quiet. :-SS
    This is the first time I've had to actually fix something out of my boundaries of what I know. At least I can get my kids into helping me fix stuff tho as it's not easy at the best of times to get things done with bad health.
    Oh and yes I can give it em large too, having mingled with the motor heads you kind of get used to it. :p

6. Demonica

Demonica Member

Hmm. OK

7. Demonica

Demonica Member

Wow, the rent where I am is £900, half gets paid by council but we have to pay £400 to make up the rest and that's just for a three bed bungalow :-/.
    I lived in Smethwick before coming to tipton and the landlord wanted his property back as he couldn't afford the repairs so he sold it and before selling it he harrassed me to leave, council didn't find me anywhere else to go, so I had to come live with the ex hubby. The landlord said my rent was cheap at 550 a month, yer right he couldn't get the walls plastered right or sort out the sewerage for me either. Total waste of space and so glad I'm out of there.
    I'd love to live near the sea, can't yet as kids at college and what not.

8. miss pickle

I'm gonna live nearer to the sea Monica! Seagulls are my fav sound :)
    :oops: I want a little Cornish cottage near lands end. Or the lizard! I like the lizard.
    One day I will get there. I'm gonna be rich :D
    Don't look back Monica :mad: look forward Monica. The world is your ocean. Is that the right saying :confused: nooooo I think its the world is your oyster :)
    Yep! :oops: I think that's it.

9. Demonica

Demonica Member

Ha ha ha, yup I'm waiting for the kids to fly the nest then I want to be by the sea side beside the sea. :p
    Whitby preferably. If only x

10. miss pickle

Mind out for them sharks though :eek: I'm sure I heard there was one there a few years back on the news :oops: I could be wrong though o_O

Demonica likes this.
  11. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Hi Monica, I didn't mean to hurt you but you asked for advice and I gave you my opinion and in the end you followed it so it so you must have thought it was good advice.
    I've been on this site for a long time and you get a lot of jokers and timewasters on here and I am not a patient man.
    I am quite happy to accept you as a genuine poster and I am sure you and branston will enjoy your time on the forum.
    Sorry for any previous misunderstandings and if you want to laugh at me have a look at the post about screws and mdf. :eek::eek:

12. Demonica

Demonica Member

No worries, I understand that you get some right uns on here, but don't judge every one the same (don't tarnish everyone with the same brush)
    There's a difference between wanting to learn and not wanting to learn and just been here for the fun of it. Life's to short to dick about all the time.
    Yes I'm genuine, I take advice on board and try not to be a total joker or time waster.

I ask genuinely for advice or help on here, not just for fun.
    You know what they say don't you chippie " patience is a virtue" :-D.
    Learn to be more patience instead of wanting to speed ahead, be mindful. ;-)
    You don't get any where quicker not been patient. Slow down, chill out.

Glad you have accepted me as been genuine, thanks. I take men with a pinch of salt these days, helps with the allergy.

13. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

Lightly roasted with a sprinkle of chilli is better.
    Walk a mile in another mans shoe before you critisise him 'cos then you're a mile away and he hasn't got any shoes :)

14. Demonica

Demonica Member

Most men are better either in their sheds or getting them to do jobs that need sorting out. Hmm I need an anti allergy spray for some men. :-B

15. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

Ouch:confused:

Demonica likes this.
  16. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

:confused: [​IMG]

Demonica likes this.
  17. Demonica

Demonica Member

Ha ha. >:)

18. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Know what your saying about oldies having nothing. I'm 59 next month and haven't ever thought about buying a property (unless I win it big on the lottery) Still I do have some nice things in my life. Nice car, lovely dog (Border Collie) nice neighbours, and a very nice woman, who's becoming Mrs JJ on August the 22nd. and of course a fantastic job. (I'm a Healthcare Assistant in our local superhospital, and now just wish I could turn back the clock to my youth and know what I know now). ;);););)

19. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Typical man,priorities order so important, car, dog, neighbours & woman.:eek::D:D:D:D

And congratulations for the 22nd.:)

Demonica likes this.
  20. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Not necessarily in that order Kiab (else I'd have probably put a nice local pub first) :D:D:D:D:D:D:D