Teenagers

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by miss pickle, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Yeah id pick dog and pub before the others and im a youngun

2. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

Welcome Miss D. Miss P gave good advice. The majority on here are good blokes and give & take banter, so whatever we say is not meant with malice. As Miss P said, you need a thick skin....Welcome aboard. :D:D:D

Demonica likes this.
  3. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

Morning malkie smiley-eatdrink013.gif

Demonica likes this.
  4. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

Oh yer, "Morning malkie", Sod everybody else. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Demonica likes this.
  5. malkie129

malkie129 Screwfix Select

Jealous Phi ? ;)

6. Demonica

Demonica Member

Afternoon all. So tired today |-O

7. Demonica

Demonica Member

What happened to my good mornings? :$
    Ooo, I was sleeping I guess when u posted lol x

8. miss pickle

I left you a message on your own thread :rolleyes: yesterday which was not replied to. So don't start ;)
    How was your day? Is grumpy hubby a bit happier now. Has he swapped the locks?;)

9. miss pickle

I also left a message on my own blog saying "morning peeps" and you are a peep! :)
    If you don't follow or have alerts to my blog then please don't shoot me for you not getting the same good morning as everybody else got this morning.
    Have a good day :D

10. miss pickle

I rest my case peeps :confused:

11. Demonica

Demonica Member

Ha ha OK let you off, not used to been on forums as such. Hubby didn't sort the lock out or the door. :cool:, we have got the caravan in for a damp inspection this Saturday as we asked for a door for it but the guy said it's best to get it damp checked before going any further as it could cost quite alot to repair. If it is damp inside then the repairs could go through the roof, in which case even tho it's a classic caravan then it would be best to let it go. I don't have a money tree in the garden unfortunately. As for the other caravan I had I showed him the pictures and he said that's basically best in the scrap yard. They do have a door etc which may fit the vanroyce caravan but have to wait and see now. Screenshot_2015-07-25-20-20-02.png

Attached Files:

12. miss pickle

Oh dear oh lord :(:(:( you could buy half a house if you keep going! Check the next one out BEFORE you buy it ;)
    Sorry you've had such bad luck!
    What's done is done though. Get em sorted and move on.
    Who is the guy? Who's checking? I take it he is from a reputable company who deal in caravans? Please say yes :rolleyes:

13. miss pickle

The first one sounds like its a wreck that nobody could comfortably holiday in. Are you on Facebook? If so join all the local horsey pages and advertise it for storage and coffee pit for grooms. It will be gone within days but you won't get your money back as in what you paid for it. Get rid!!! Sooner rather than later. £250 be cheeky ;)

Demonica likes this.
  14. Demonica

Demonica Member

15. miss pickle

You get peanuts for part exchange.
    And why scrap the first one when a horse yard will give you more ;)
    Your choice though.
    Good luck anyhow.
    And your absolutely right! Live for the moment :)

16. Demonica

Demonica Member

True I will have a look around. Such a shame tho with caravans that haven't been looked after previously.
    I'd px the second caravan if I have too, as I said I'm new to all of this. You live and learn as they say, I have joined up with another forum for the vanroyce caravan so I'm getting little info of them as well now. Just hope the caravan is going to be OK and not to costly for me too sort out. It's hard to find the parts for a Vanroyce as they went into administration about 10 years ago and have been taken over by several companies since 2004. It's the case of fixing parts of other caravans which will fit it.
    When I went down to the caravan shop he said that damp is a common problem in alot of old caravans, some get to old and damp meaning they become unrepairable and not worth fixing up as the costs can go high and it's normally financially better just to go for a new caravan instead.

17. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I think you were told this on your first post.

Demonica likes this.
  18. Demonica

Demonica Member

Umm yes you think right. Frustrating and annoying not been able to finance something and not been able to go away for hols and not been able to fix something that's broke :mad: 8-}

19. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I don't know what your health problem is but quite a few charities have holiday homes for sufferers of various conditions.

20. Demonica

Demonica Member

I have too many, Fibromyalgia, degeneration of my spine, and inflammatory osteoarthritis. I worked my *** of in the past to try and get on the property ladder, I had a good job( worked at Bannatyne) but then I started to have health issues.:-(. I had to give up work as I found one morning I couldn't move of the sofa for weeks. So that blew that out of the window, I've never had anything to call mine, so I thought buying a caravan I could call it mine without paying out stupid money like my parents do for holidays. I did think about buying a static but then I couldn't take it around the country with me plus I'd have to pay for the static and the land rates of it been on site if I'd off gone on to pay for one on finance,meaning it would of blown all my money out. :-( morning by the way.