Thanks for having me

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by plumberboy, Sep 26, 2014.

1. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

and goodnight.;);)

PLUMBERBOY......

2. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Leaving so soon?? ;););)

3. metrokitchens

metrokitchens Screwfix Select

M O R N I N G

4. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

hey what gives PB ??? shirley you're not leaving us :(

5. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

Stop calling him Shirley.

6. FatHands

FatHands Well-Known Member

oye! Where are you going?! ;)

7. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

you don't know it yet but this site is more addictive than smokin', don't fight it plumberboy, have a rest recharge the batteries and get back in, you know it makes sence, ;)

Rulland likes this.
  8. plumberboy

OK Tom.:) I'm just sitting on the outside looking in,I'll make sure I don't miss any updates from the greenhouse.;);)

9. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

for a change this morning I took a walk down the canal bank nea I live, lovely and quiet just dog walkers,cyclists,other walkers too, its a wild nature park with ponds,ducks,swans,geese and herons,other wild stuff too its miles of unkemp nature on my doorstep and I've never found the time before to enjoy it, the Leeds-Liverpool canal cuts through it and its a place I'm gonna spend more time in cos they're talkin about building a carragiway through it, We need a by pass road to ease the congestion, but this seems a high price to pay, once its gone, there'll be no going back,:(
    http://www.wiganflashes.org/web/

10. plumberboy

That sounds a lovely spot Tom,funny how we're so busy working most of the time that we don't see what we have on our door step.;);)

Rulland likes this.