The having a bad day thread.

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by miss pickle, Nov 3, 2015.

1. miss pickle

miss pickle Well-Known Member

Well, looking at the sparkys on here lately I think everybody needs a place to go where they can vent!
    Its no good bottling it all up :rolleyes: that would just make you ill with mounting stress and it wouldn't be right to be taking it out on the Mrs so I've given you this thread :)
    I think underneath it all this is a very understanding forum and we are like a little family :confused: sort of.
    So get things off your chest and have a little rant. I know that customers drive you nuts, as does problems with ordering materials, getting people to pay up on time, the van has been robbed again, another flat tyre etc. The retired minted ones who have their own projects still have stress and stuff to worry about also.
    Young, old, mid life crisis, whatever, this is the place for you o_O let it all out.

2. miss pickle

This is gonna be the biggest thread ever Peter. Feel free to share the popcorn popcorn-1.gif

Its gonna be massive :)

Just be patient :mad: it takes time.

3. Well...um...uh...I'm not a sparky, and...uh...my day wasn't too bad...and, um....

Wait! I thought it was going to rain this morn so kept the car rather than use my bike.

Would you bludy know it - all the morning was dry :(

4. plumber-boy

plumber-boy Well-Known Member

5. Simonmcp

Simonmcp New Member

I'd like to get my hands on the @*!@&* who put in the lighting circuit (not RCD) in my Ex Council house and used the Earth as a live. Also the jerks who put in a new bathroom suite but fitted all the old plumbing and wastes that leaked so badly when I moved-in the kitchen ceiling below the bathroom was black in that corner (no sign of it when I viewed house though). Took my plumber all day to fix as he had to hack off the silicone'd on cistern!

6. plumber-boy

Yeah sorry about that Simon. emoticon-cartoon-013.gif

7. Simonmcp

Simonmcp New Member

Hey 'plumber-boy', so it was you who also ripped up a few floorboards under the bath and left them strewn under the bath which allowed the freezing cold easterly gale to blow out from the bath panel. Nearly cut me in half whilst I was sat on the loo!:eek:

I know you wouldn't do anything of the sort, would you:)

8. plumber-boy

Sorry!! smileys-beating-and-fighting-820903.gif

9. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

I know I'm having a bad day when the little old lady in bed 3 becomes extremely unresponsive, just as the chap across the way is buzzing for a bedpan and chap number 2 is wandering up and down the ward looking for the way out. Little old lady number 2 decides she can walk unaided and promptly falls over, just as chap number 3 projectile vomits, halfway across the ward. Then little old lady number 3 want's to know when she's getting a cup of tea (just had one five minutes ago (and it's still in front of her)) Meanwhile , little old lady number 4 is asking for the doctor for the seventh time in as many minutes, just as chap number 4 is shouting (yet again) that his right leg is just about to become detached from his body (the stitches have unravelled) The senior ward sister faints and the transport team bring yet another 4 ladies and 3 chaps in for admission. :p:p:p:p:p.... And you sparkies think you have it bad when an MCB trips. :p:p:p:p:p

plumber-boy likes this.
  10. You definitely win, JJ :(

11. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

I didn't know we worked together JJ ;)

12. miss pickle

Hahaha! Made me laugh a lot :D you witty booger.

13. miss pickle

I want this emotican pb. I've searched high and low for it. Where the bloominghell is it?

14. miss pickle

This sounds awful JJ :( thanks for sharing :eek:

15. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

16. miss pickle

17. miss pickle

The one that gets bashed is soooo cute. I just love their little faces.

18. plumber-boy

19. miss pickle

20. plumber-boy

miss pickle likes this.