the miracle of nature,

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by tom.plum, Oct 4, 2014.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

2. plumberboy

plumberboy Well-Known Member

Great video diary Tom and the garden still looks good,I bet you didn't save me any cherry tomatoes.:) Keep up the good videos Tom.;)

3. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

what? do did't get them, bloody postman must have eaten um, :(

4. plumberboy

HaHa!! He didn't eat my pen and magnet though.;)
    Are you growing anything different next yr Tom now your getting greener fingers,or you sticking to what you know and like.;)

5. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

I'm on a learning curve PB, next year i will start off with a blank page again, the garden will have no plants in it in March and I dunno how i'll go, but i will grow marigolds and sweetpea cos I've taken the seeds from the plants, and i will grow peas ,potatoes and onions in the veg patch and defo tomatoes an cucumbers but various types, being a gardener is like being GOD, you're in charge of who grows and who doesn't, I wish I could control the birds to come in and the cats not to, a hedgehog to come in and eat the slugs, the lawn to grow but the weeds not to, all this stuff to learn and more, I tamed this garden but if i don't keep on top, nature takes over again, Its a challenge, a labour of love,an escape, for me its the best place in the world that i only found a few years ago, and when its my turn to decompose I'll be happy to be put in my own plastic tanks, :)

6. plumberboy

Good for you my friend, I need a place of escape Tom most days I feel like my feet don't even touch the ground.:(

7. palavaman

palavaman Well-Known Member

The miracle of nature, ....... Where? Where???

8. Semih Kandiyoti

Semih Kandiyoti New Member

Every single thing around is indeed a miracle of nature :) And I think the most beautiful creation of nature is man. Thanks for sharing this video.