the over 55's BEWARE

Discussion in 'Job Talk' started by tom.plum, Jan 14, 2015.

1. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

If you're over 55 and have a private pension plan, the gov't have changed the rules from April 2015, you can take the lot out instantley instead of spreading out throughout your unknown lenght of lifetime,
    BUT the vultures are swooping, the schemers are out there phoning wanting to 'advise' you on the beat way to put it in their pockets, beware DON'T SIGN ANY FORMS,
    they are battering me with calls but what they don't know is my pension is only worth a bag of carrots and i'm enjoying toying about with them,
    :mad:

2. flateric

flateric Well-Known Member

Yes Tom the letters are landing on my mat ......... Let us take your pittance and turn it into **** all :mad:

3. flateric

4. flateric

Tom and flaterics new pension plan [​IMG]

5. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Tomp, when you finally decide to retire, you can allus go busking in Wigan town centre (down by the Tesco Express, unless they've closed it) Or get a couple of gigs a week in't local pubs. With your musical skills you'll be packin em in (specially when't landlord locks the doors so they canna escape) :p:p:p:p

6. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

you're right JJ, or I can tempt a few into my shop/bar and sell un shoite like awkright did,

7. Ooooooohhh... One of my fav riffs effer.

I wish I could play it... :oops:

8. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

Mr Devs, go to utbe search justinsandercoe crossroad lesson, he's the best, ;)

9. Ta muchly - yep, Justin's nifty :)