Things that Boil my P15h !

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Davmac, Jul 7, 2016.

1. Davmac

Davmac Active Member

This is a bit of a take on "Monday rant" however what I have just seen can't wait till Monday :mad::mad:

Three "kids" in a lowered, fat exhaust, black windowed, looks barely legal, VDub Polo, firstly the passenger opened the window, stretched his neck out, and parked a hearty lump of phlegm the size of a dinner plate at an elderly ladies foot whilst wait at the lights (if that doesn't start to boil your p15h, stop reading now).
    Next as I followed the Dub out of the town area, and into the leafy suburbs, the windows went down and the bags of fast food (McD & KFC) drink containers, Cig packets, (I was waiting for the carpet and seats to come out next) jettisoned out into bushes and the surrounding area.
    WTF is wrong with empting firstly the contents of your nose / throat in a more discreet manor ?
    And why not empty the contents of your motor when you fill up with fuel ?

I'm taking deep breaths now and feeling better getting it off my chest (bit like the gobber) .

I've seen the debris at the side of the road, as I'm sure you all have, but to see it in front of me ooufff , it boils my p15h !.
    If it were a puppy, you would rub it nose in it.

Rant done ................ till the next one.

2. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

I'm with you on this one.

McDonald's wrappers are everywhere , it seem the wide open countryside is the Chavs dustbin.

Maybe McDonald's should be changed an extra clean up their carp tax.

3. teabreak

teabreak Screwfix Select

It's not really their fault, they are just sub human morons! How about a dork detection test for prospective parents before conception is permitted!

Davmac likes this.
  4. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

V Dub Polo without doubt is also uninsured..........speaks for itself....innit bro:oops::rolleyes:!

5. Davmac

Davmac Active Member

Part 2

:mad::mad: Why do drivers think - I'm gonna stop here and put on my hazard lights then I am bullet proof and world will revolve around me? irrelevant of how much chaos they are causing, and breaches of the highway code. 10 yards away is a proper fit for purpose quiet car park, with loads of spaces :mad::mad:
    I don't care where I park, f u jack I'm alright, ave got my hazard lights on, I'm too ****in lazy to walk to the chip shop.........etc......Boils My p15h :mad::mad:.

6. Hey, Davie, man - chill :).

Look, a couple of things; (1) wot about all the other drivers wot are driving sensibly and normally and are not gobby? I hope you smile benignly at them? :):D:rolleyes:

And (2), them yobs voted 'Leave', so what do you expect...?

(runs away quickly...)

7. On a serious note, I think you should have reported them. Number plate, times, and all the things they did.

The cops almost certainly will have a chat with them, and the yobs will know they are being watched. They will also run the usual checks on vehicle legality.

(My wife's boss drives his Freelander like a complete knob (what other way do these FL people drive?) and the cops turned up at his place of work to tell him he'd been reported by other road users on two occasions for driving too fast and without proper care, putting them at risk. A third complaint would quite possibly have brought charges.)

8. Davmac

Davmac Active Member

Yeah, fortunately there are good drivers out there, but there would appear to be an increase in bawbags! :mad:

9. philthespark

philthespark Active Member

This is where a dashcam comes in handy,then the police can give them a section 59 warning,get another and we're having your car sonny.when I'm busy the passengers footwell looks like a rubbish tip,Cig packets,pop cans,food wrappers,when I get home I have this magical brown box called a bin,place it in there and once a fortnight some nice men come and remove it,it isn't difficult.

Davmac likes this.
  10. Davmac

Davmac Active Member

Wasn't gonna bother the local plod, reason - my car was parked in our staff only car park, a bawbag driver came into the car park to turn around (there is a huge public car park if you turn left instead of right into the small staff car park) attempted a 3 point turn smacking my motorbike up the rear and crushing the front into the wall at the front twice and drove off over kerbs hitting another staff car and a sign post on the way out. All covered by CCTV, reported it to local plod, nothing , nope not a peep, zip, nil, nought, ... so what chance have you got with 3 wee snotgobblers ?

:mad:

11. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Thing is Dave, if you reported this, then they're on the police radar. Some months ago, my brother was stopped at a pedestrian crossing, when an idiot thought it would be fine to overtake. Almost knocking the woman over, using the crossing. Brother got his reg number and reported it to the police. The woman also made a complaint. Result? Driver was charged with driving without due care and attention and overtaking on a zebra crossing. He admitted the offence with the excuse, he was late back from lunch.
    You really should have reported it to the police, so at least these chavs can be monitored.

Davmac likes this.
  12. Davmac

Davmac Active Member

But surly these misguided "young chaps" & their "parents" should also be charged with wasting police time, time spent addressing the issue of what a receptacle for waste looks like, and what the countryside is meant to have in it, how long plastic takes to biodegrade, the dangers to the balance of the wildlife...etc.. all of which will be forgot within 2 cans of strong cider / 2 draws on a spiff, there is no fear of the law from that type of "human". Yep hands up I should of reported it, but time off work to fill in reports , testify etc... and hee bloody haw gets done about it was in my mind , again adding to the heat thats boiling my p15h :mad:

13. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

NO! they didn't vote 'leave' they are unable to put a cross in any box!!!:rolleyes: as it was too difficult.

Last edited: Jul 8, 2016
  14. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Dunno, perhaps they got there and where it said put a cross in the box of your choice, they thought, "Sod it, I'm not signing this."

Davmac likes this.
  15. philthespark

It's funny watching some of the idiots,you wonder what their homes are like if they're happy to dump rubbish everywhere.

16. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

A lot to be said for having a dash cam.

I know someone who filmed with his dashcam, peeps fly tipping, he sent a copy of it to local council, they were traced & find £500-£600 for the offence.:)

So,satisfying that result.:)

Davmac likes this.
  17. philthespark

Incidentally in case anyone didn't know,if you get a reg number you can go on line and check if it's taxed,mot and even insured,ringing the police about an incident of anti social behaviour then adding "and btw it's not taxed,insured or mot'd" is bound to make them sit up.

Davmac likes this.