This Country a joke

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by Phil the Paver, Jul 23, 2014.

1. Phil the Paver

Phil the Paver Screwfix Select

2. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

3. Phil the Paver

Tried that, I'm to old for direct access, I would have to be sponsored, had I been under 45 when I looked into it, I have been gone, faster than a fast thing, a mate of mine did go, he can't believe he didn't do it sooner, in just 3 years he now owns his own house has a brand new truck works 7 hours a day laying bricks, he clears £900.00 pound not dollars after deduction.

4. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

they say the grass is often greener, but it's not always true - however that's a very reasonable day rate

5. Phil the Paver

Ha ha ha , while I appreciate that it's possible to earn that over here, (easy 20 years ago) it's not guaranteed, week in week out and almost certainly not on PAYE as his is.

Suppose you think Mr Mihai Toma deserves his £55000.00, I'll write that out, Fifty Five Thousand Pounds in benefits, because he's a hard working Romanian, that's only been here two years.:rolleyes:

6. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Wrong on so many levels. He's contributed less to this country than my bloody dog, yet is entitled to claim £55k per year?? Outrageous.

7. Blimey, this heatwave is causing more light-headedness than I thought.

8. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

what crime has he committed ?

9. I may be wrong, but I'd lay odds that Mr Toma's large family will serve this country well, with a genuine gratitude for the chance they've been given. They will grasp every opportunity, work hard, pay their taxes (without b***hing) and do themselves - and us - proud.

This will sharply contrast with the 'history-repeating-itself' cycle of many benefit-living (I'm going to risk being racist here...) white working class generational-British families across this country. Who probably also blame immigrants for everyfink.

10. tom.plum

tom.plum Screwfix Select

its not the white working class that I have a problem with. its the white never done a days work in their life class that I'm perdudise about :mad:

perdudise was my attempt at predudice and my second attempt looks a little more like what I'm trying to spell:(

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  11. proby

proby Active Member

Ok I get he wants a better life for his family and fair play he is working, but fifteen kids he must know he could never support that many by just working.
    Forget his nationality the crime is having that many kids in the first place.

12. Yep. By implication, that's what I meant :)

13. Yep - it's hardly desirable in an over-populated world in the first place.

14. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

those kids will be helping pay for your NHS treatment, and your pension in years to come

15. proby

proby Active Member

Well their dad is claiming more than he pays in so if they follow his example I don't think they will contribute much to anything

16. Phil the Paver

so will the 55 grand he's taking out of the system year on year, I'd put good money on it, that they will never pay back as much as they take out, it's almost impossible for them to do so, each one of those kids will have kids and the cycle starts all over again, this is as plain as the nose on your face, but you fail to see it as a problem. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

17. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

do you know what the consequence's are of no immigration and controlled breeding ?

Last edited: Jul 24, 2014
  18. Phil the Paver

I haven't got a problem with him being an immigrant, I would be just as * if he was British, it the amount of money being taken out of the system to pay for his kids, he chose to have them, so he should pay for them, why the hell should my tax help raise his family.

So in answer to your question immigration is a problem, but it's not this one.
    Controlled breeding in this instance, wouldn't be a bad thing.

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 24, 2014
  19. proby

proby Active Member

Controlled breading and controlled immigration equals a stable population, stable nhs. Uncontrolled is unsustainable . Old saying you can't get a quart in a pint pot.

20. Sean_ork

Sean_ork Screwfix Select

does anyone watch Utopia on CH4 ?