TITAN SDS Plus drill bits

Discussion in 'Tool Talk' started by Lokkars Daisy, Jun 12, 2012.

1. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

2. Lectrician

Lectrician Screwfix Select

3. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

4. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

JP there's a fella on Tilers Talk askin questions like,,, thought of you right away , tilin an that, maybe you would pop over and give the geezer some advice

5. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

6. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

7. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

JINGS ! JP ,,, you musta posted sum posts here to be top dog, I've posted lorra lorra stuff and you are still ahead ? when you get back from Iceland perhaps you could explain the secret

8. sinewave

sinewave Screwfix Select

Kinnellll!  :eek:

Never seen such an 'enthusiastic' amount of replies on this dead forum for months! 

9. Enthusiastic and helpful...

*cough*

10. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

11. mr reflex

mr reflex Member

Don't cheap skate pal. You know what you need to do ( money pending ) buy Bosch.

12. Lokkars Daisy

Lokkars Daisy New Member

A blue or green one mr reflex ?

13. J.P.

J.P. New Member

14. wally

wally Screwfix Select

Hilti are even better (if you need to reduce your tax bill)

15. Lectrician

Lectrician Screwfix Select

Silly Drilly Titan.

16. Brick Top

Brick Top New Member

Titan TTB279SDS

This drill has been used twice, the first time was into breeze block which it managed, the second time was today, when I needed to drill into a lintel above a door. It failed MISERABLY (it really was utterly pitiful). The clutch (or gears) let go in an instant, now it has no torque at all, fair enough if it was under stress, but I'd barely drilled an inch.

You get what you pay for it seems. I'll be back at the local branch this weekend to get an exchange or refund, as the product is unfit for purpose. Avoid this piece of s***, and spend a little more. I wish I had now.

17. screwfix.peter

screwfix.peter Administrator Staff Member

Hi @Brick Top

Welcome to the Screwfix Community.

I am sorry to hear of the problems with the Titan SDS Drill. This drill is covered by a two year warranty, so please call our Customer Service Team on 03330 112 112 or email online@screwfix.com so we can assist.

Peter

Last edited: Jun 11, 2015