Touchy women

Discussion in 'Just Talk' started by facilities, Aug 13, 2017.

1. facilities

facilities Guest

the mrs has stopped talking to me again over something trivial, does anyone else have this problem?

It was all because I didn't open the car door for her, ok ok I admit it I panicked and just swam to the surface :rolleyes:

2. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

:eek:

Opening the doors for women,thought it was out of fashion today, as some get touchy when you do it.:rolleyes:

3. btiw2

btiw2 Screwfix Select

Tell me about it. Mine got upset when I smacked her in the face with 9 litres of grain. It turns out that wasn't what she meant when she asked for a peck on the cheek.

4. Maybe she got upset because you did not give her a full peck.

5. Sparkielev

Sparkielev Screwfix Select

Mine only holds my hand when she taking money out of it !

6. Astramax

Astramax Super Member

Think it is an age thing with women,.........took my wife out yesterday, quite fortunate really only took one punch! ;)

Deleted member 33931 likes this.
  7. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Women ehh.. The Mother in Law turned up on our doorstep last night at 20 to 12. She said,, "I've had enough of that rat of a husband, so I've left him." "Can I stay here?" I told her,, "You can stay there just as long as you like.",,, shut the door and locked it. :D:D:D:D

8. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

I said to my missus, "How many times have I told you not to go out without me?"

Then I looked at her two black eyes and remembered.

Twice!

9. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

And the age of chivalry certainly is dead.

I held the door open for a woman for what seemed to be ages.
    Did she thank me?

No, she stood up, pulled up her jeans, flushed the toilet.....and slapped me!

facilities and gadget man like this.
  10. Rulland

Rulland Screwfix Select

A little old lady in front of me at the cashpoint asked me to help her check her balance, so I pushed her over, jeez, I was only trying to help!.

Carrie_30 and gadget man like this.
  11. Jord86

Jord86 Screwfix Select

You blokes need to learn some gentlemanly conduct. I love to pamper my missus after she's had a long hard day at the office. I get her to text me as she's leaving so I can get the hot tap running, swirl around the foam and bubbles, timing everything perfectly so the moment she walks through the door the dishes are piled up ready for her.