Tracing Back Orders

Discussion in 'Screwfix Trade Counters' started by Jitender, Oct 29, 2015.

1. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

Sometime I need to return Items back for a refund in the 30 day period.

The staff have have to manually check through each order to find that particular product.

In that time I could have visited the counter every other day which could amount to a 10 orders.

Would it ot be a good idea to be able to find the particular order by entering the part no of the item.

2. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

As well as someone wanting to return a fault item within the first year, than the order can be located far quicker. As SF provide an 18 month purchase history.

3. ThatDudeNick

ThatDudeNick Member

4. Mr. Handyandy

Mr. Handyandy Screwfix Select

It would be a good idea if you provided the invoice or invoice number that contains the item you need to return!

Mr. HandyAndy - Really

5. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

I have had the same problem with warranty items. The telephone service have the ability to search for a description or item number on your account.

I too make many small purchases and it would be useful to have the ability to produce a monthly statement, rather than have to keep a number of small value invoices.

6. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

From around 14th August 2015 the invoices from SF aren't printed on A4 paper, but are now printed on thermal rolls like most shops, so it is a bit harder to file the invoices away.
    I too have many small purchase, some time i can be visiting the counter twice a day.

7. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

I order mostly online, so get the invoices emailed. I normally bin the till receipts -they aren't worth retaining for record keeping as in time the ink fades and all your are left with is a file of blank paper

KIAB, ThatDudeNick and Jitender like this.
  8. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

Order online, pick up in store now, got all my online receipts saved as pdf's, only way now, after having so much hassle in the past trying to get something replaced.

9. sospan

sospan Screwfix Select

Yep thats what I do, and to be honest it works really well, saves a lot of time and quite often staff have more time for service

10. Jitender

Jitender Screwfix Select

upload_2016-1-11_12-56-17.png

KIAB likes this.
  11. KIAB

KIAB Super Member

[​IMG]

Jit: New Year resolutions usually don't last long.:p

Tiny01 likes this.