trade-point.co.uk 1pence items- What's up with them?

Discussion in 'Builders' Talk' started by wau5, Feb 24, 2017.

1. wau5

wau5 Active Member

I see few of those 1pence items there all the time, most of the time they show up as in stock- so you can order them actually? I have seen loads of electrical items, bits&bobs just marked at 1p.
    I always forget to ask them in store about them ,nor have I ever ordered anything online.
    Anyone knows what are they? are they actual clearance items they want to get rid of or just some error?
    I need to order something now and few of the items are those 1pence items, just wondering are they actually priced at that price or I will get charged an uknown full price later on on my card?

2. chippie244

chippie244 Super Member

If is offered at that price you should pay that price.

3. joinerjohn1

joinerjohn1 Screwfix Select

Ahh, even if a store offers you something at an unbelievable price, then realise they've made a mistake, they can simply refuse to sell you the "bargain" item.. I seem to remember Tesco or Amazon putting something online for sale some months back that was an absolute bargain. Their website was inundated with people buying the said item. Once they'd realised the mistake,(after an hour or so) the offer was withdrawn, as were all sales at the bargain price.

4. wau5

wau5 Active Member

Well, ordered the few items along with some full priced items, hardly a deal of a century, I got some ugly boring stuff that costs maybe 3pounds for 1pence, but still...
    Will see :D